Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 99

Thread: GOAL: Crumbly Mumbly - 2020 June 04 (5 Days)

  1. #71
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    Crumbly Mumbly: Part 4
    Serve 3 Beach Cupcake (50g to skip)
    - Basic Oven
    - Unlocks @ level 50
    - 3 Hours *under Cake tab*

    Isn't beach cupcakes a 4hrs food? Or I'm baking wrong thing..?

    Attachment 55709
    You're making the correct recipe, I just pasted in the wrong info - it was bound to happen with all of the edits that went through. Thanks for pointing it out though, I updated the first post with the correct info.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 06-06-20 at 05:46 AM.

  2. #72

    Suggestion to Storm8 programmers

    Since free gems from watching videos stopped working on android, it is very disappointing to see a goal with a gem oven. This game was tolerable (in spite of too many pop-ups that cause unintentional/accidental spending of gems) when free gems from watching videos was available.
    It is also disappointing Storm8 failed to declare oven cost 5gems on area that says buy 1 tea cup oven.
    I suggest Storm8 reinstate 10 free gems ea day from watching videos AND declare cost of oven when saying buy 1 tea cup oven.

  3. #73
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    In my head mostly
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    You're making the correct recipe, I just pasted in the wrong info - it was bound to happen with all of the edits that went through. Thanks for pointing it out though, I updated the first post with the correct info.
    Oh that's okay hun, thank you so much! I was just worried I baked the wrong thing since it's the "corrected" recipe so I was worried it was something else completely, speculation and all lol.

  4. #74
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    Oh okay we're back with trays. Not really complaining, it's been chaos from start for this goal. hopefully they'll do better for 15 days goals!!!
    I am complaining. Because it is highly dissapointing after spending gems. All the recipies are below expectation.

  5. #75
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by sashacatonline View Post
    Since free gems from watching videos stopped working on android, it is very disappointing to see a goal with a gem oven. This game was tolerable (in spite of too many pop-ups that cause unintentional/accidental spending of gems) when free gems from watching videos was available.
    It is also disappointing Storm8 failed to declare oven cost 5gems on area that says buy 1 tea cup oven.
    I suggest Storm8 reinstate 10 free gems ea day from watching videos AND declare cost of oven when saying buy 1 tea cup oven.
    I second this. They must bring back earning 10 gems per day by watching ads.

    Moreover, this change of required level to participate in goal is really very very bad decision by storm8. Though I am 99 but I can feel the frustration of players below level 50.
    There are plenty of recipies available in lower level. Why didn't you give any of those in place of non existing recipe ? It is clearly fault of workers of your company. Instead of being apologetic, you just made the thing worse.
    What did you expect just by lowering 2/4 dishes in the goal ? We will clap for you ?
    Really disgusting attitude

  6. #76
    Well, this is very disappointing!

    I?ve wasted my gems on this new oven, and then they changed the required level to participate (I?m level 45)??? This is really disrespectful with all the lower level people that were in the middle of the Goal!

    I?ve wasted time, coins and gems (by the way, this new recipes with TRAYS are terrible, I mean, we know you can do better).

    All of this is very frustrating!

    You should really give more respect to all the people that still are playing this old game.

  7. #77
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,825
    I know this sudden level change is frustrating but let's try to wait to see what fix the team may offer when they get into the office today.

  8. #78
    This goal is ridiculous, spend gems for a stove? No thank you 😡

  9. #79
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    In my head mostly
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post
    I am complaining. Because it is highly dissapointing after spending gems. All the recipies are below expectation.
    Trust me, the only reason I'm not complaining (yet) was because I hope they're spending times designing for 15days goal and I thought they had even more pressing issues in this game that needed to be fixed asap (RIGHT, PEOPLE?); non existent recipes and the sudden disappearance of the goals because they raised the min lv for participating. Now with time ticking and no correction yet for the latter issue, I'm DEFINITELY complaining, storm8! Why we back with trays, where's our good looking display of food :"(((

  10. #80
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    In my head mostly
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I know this sudden level change is frustrating but let's try to wait to see what fix the team may offer when they get into the office today.
    Please, ASAP soon only 3 days left, hard to do with the 22hrs, 18hrs, 12hrs food. They have to calculate the baking time to come up with best strategy to finish on time. And not everyone is able to play anytime/everytime. The mocha could be tricky since it's easily spoiled ugh.

    Quote Originally Posted by melina21 View Post
    This goal is ridiculous, spend gems for a stove? No thank you 😡
    And this is the second time (that I know of) the teacup oven is used for achieving goals.
    Come on team, there are a lot more appliances in the store that doesn't cost gems to buy also what's the correlation of these new recipes with...teacup??

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •