Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Crumbly Mumbly - 2020 June 04 (5 Days)

If u already have it just skip it with 2 gems. That?s what I?ll be doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Why don't S8 allow the already purchased appliances to count towards the goal, I have to buy this again. Ugh!
    Oops. I replied to u. I think it?s on the next page.

Rhino Keeper
    I had one because I was dying to have porcelene cake which I saw in a neighbour's bakery. I got tea cup cake as bonus.
    Today I spent precious 5 gems to buy 2nd one just in hope that the recipes will do justice to these precious gems which we don't get any more by watching ads.
    But Dear storm8 .... Please unlock the locked recipies atleast when you decide to rerelease old ovens, specially expensive ones.
    It's rediculous to see unlock recipes everytime. You are working so hard to make our game time harder ( and to make good recipes and trays again as well ) , but if you do some work to make us happy .... It won't be a bad experience for you.

Remember that we are the ones who did not leave this game when disastrous looking final display were coming out week after week. We criticised but didn't leave you. So please do something good from now on.

Nightclub Owner
    Coffee Crumbler on the counter:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS 06-04-2020 Recipe 1 Counter.PNG 
Views:	161 
Size:	719.4 KB 
ID:	55684

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Coffee Crumbler on the counter:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS 06-04-2020 Recipe 1 Counter.PNG 
Views:	161 
Size:	719.4 KB 
ID:	55684
    Good looking but
    Would be happy if it was not so tiny. May be bigger size and one serve

If I skip this challenge will I be able to purchase the oven for the same 5 gems? Or is it only available during this event?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by museglo View Post
    If I skip this challenge will I be able to purchase the oven for the same 5 gems? Or is it only available during this event?
    Always available. But newly released items may remain locked

Rhino Keeper
    I was wondering that if that unknown recipe is a typo error !!! The way they are challenging us by giving 22, 18 hours recipes back to back in 5 days .... May be that recipe is either blueberry buckle or blueberry chiffon.
    It won't be peach cobbler because that will take less time to cook and that comes under pie tab.
    I don't know what's in their mind but in 5 days .... It is going to be a really hard one.

Farm Supplier
    I'm not sure why but i have 2 other recipes in the stove (buttermilk pancakes and coffee cake) that were locked. Is there any way to unlock them? I dont see the recipes on the first page of this goal

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post
    I was wondering that if that unknown recipe is a typo error !!! The way they are challenging us by giving 22, 18 hours recipes back to back in 5 days .... May be that recipe is either blueberry buckle or blueberry chiffon.
    It won't be peach cobbler because that will take less time to cook and that comes under pie tab.
    I don't know what's in their mind but in 5 days .... It is going to be a really hard one.
    If you refer to the goal pics on page 1, there is no image associated with the goal task so it's more than a simple typo. This is a boo-boo that only the team can fix for us.

Quote Originally Posted by icysnowz View Post
    I'm not sure why but i have 2 other recipes in the stove (buttermilk pancakes and coffee cake) that were locked. Is there any way to unlock them? I dont see the recipes on the first page of this goal
    Those recipes were unlocked for those that participated in a goal back in May of 2019 - the last time the TCS was relisted as a goal appliance. For a while the team was unlocking all the previous goal recipes on relisted ovens but sadly this hasn't been the case lately.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast