Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 99

Thread: GOAL: Crumbly Mumbly - 2020 June 04 (5 Days)

  1. #61
    Definitely skipped this Goal.. Not wasting my Gems on stove when I'ma end up keeping 1 of the Stove after the goal is Over...

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    427
    Quote Originally Posted by Achundris91 View Post
    Definitely skipped this Goal.. Not wasting my Gems on stove when I'ma end up keeping 1 of the Stove after the goal is Over...
    Lots of recipes in the stove u can easily gain back gems spent by maxing

  3. #63
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Buenos Aires,Argentina
    Posts
    128
    I was doing the second part of goal in my another account and disappeared
    Last edited by karyandfashion; 06-05-20 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Lack of words

  4. #64
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,748
    I've alerted a mod (who will alert the team) of the new issue for lower level players. I'll post any updates in the first post.

  5. #65
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Buenos Aires,Argentina
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've alerted a mod (who will alert the team) of the new issue for lower level players. I'll post any updates in the first post.
    I've just reached level 50, but I have to repeat 2nd part again. Thanks hun

  6. #66
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,748
    Apple Danish on display:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS 06-04-2020 Recipe 2 - Counter.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	64.5 KB 
ID:	55702

  7. #67
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    In my head mostly
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Apple Danish on display:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS 06-04-2020 Recipe 2 - Counter.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	64.5 KB 
ID:	55702
    Awww looks alike with the first recipe or just my eyes?

  8. #68
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,748
    Final recipe - Blueberry Crumb Cake on the counter:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3C1FA46D-99E7-4D4F-AE9E-5A9A9E4FADC4.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	141.9 KB 
ID:	55705

  9. #69
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    In my head mostly
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Final recipe - Blueberry Crumb Cake on the counter:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3C1FA46D-99E7-4D4F-AE9E-5A9A9E4FADC4.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	141.9 KB 
ID:	55705
    Oh okay we're back with trays. Not really complaining, it's been chaos from start for this goal. hopefully they'll do better for 15 days goals!!!

  10. #70
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    In my head mostly
    Posts
    186
    Crumbly Mumbly: Part 4
    Serve 3 Beach Cupcake (50g to skip)
    - Basic Oven
    - Unlocks @ level 50
    - 3 Hours *under Cake tab*

    Isn't beach cupcakes a 4hrs food? Or I'm baking wrong thing..?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-06-06-14-47-02-79.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	109.1 KB 
ID:	55709

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •