Thread: Champion Type Dragons

Fashion Designer

Champion Type Dragons

Is there a list of the champion dragons? There was a champion dragon in the last tournament that was champion and fiend and I don't have it and don't see it in the codex. Unfortunately, I don't remember it's name. Does anyone know what it is and how to get it?

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Is there a list of the champion dragons? There was a champion dragon in the last tournament that was champion and fiend and I don't have it and don't see it in the codex. Unfortunately, I don't remember it's name. Does anyone know what it is and how to get it?

Thanks!

I didn’t partake in the last tournament but maybe it was Alpha Dark One or The Dark One....both are champion & fiend types. There is a list just do a search for a list of champion dragons for Dragon Story because I don’t think we’re allowed to mention third party sites on here.

Rhino Keeper
    It was the World dragon, Tarot/Champ/blue. I figure it will be a good companion for Huntress, if they behave the same way. I usually swap similar champs while battling, if one doesn’t win, the other does.