Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/04: The Jungle Monarchy | event information on page 1

Overgrown branches dropping from red acers as well, leopards 3 hit points from dead trees dropping err dung, jungle wood dropping from sawmills, lemurs 10 hit points from ponds.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Drops from cows are horrible. out of 23 cows I got 1 rope.
    I?m at 3 ropes for 16 cows (includes getting one from purple cow). I hope your drop rate improves rather than mine getting worse

Quote Originally Posted by astinger2 View Post
    I?m at 3 ropes for 16 cows (includes getting one from purple cow). I hope your drop rate improves rather than mine getting worse
    Yes, I have 3 ropes for 21 cows :-( And 3 things for 4 dead trees. Terrible.

Farm Supplier
    So, does everyone have a 16 hour timer for their jungle throne. Seem unusually long for events like this?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post
    Yes, I have 3 ropes for 21 cows :-( And 3 things for 4 dead trees. Terrible.
    yeah Sour Milk here also and them Dead Trees are really dead

Lets hope the 4 hour thing in the Grove helps.

Farm Supplier
    The value pack does not come with timed unlimited energy this time—it gives a finite amount of only 80 energy.

Fashion Designer
    Everyone will be pleased to find out that you'll be able to choose the pet you want regardless of which master you choose. Also you'll get the pet way before you need to finish the storyline. Just fight lots of lemurs (50 to be exact) they spawn from the ponds. The craft will be available after you get to the goal to collect from the sawmills. Unfortunately you can only choose one. I'm team leopard

Rhino Keeper
    Lemurs spawn from wells also.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Everyone will be pleased to find out that you'll be able to choose the pet you want regardless of which master you choose. Also you'll get the pet way before you need to finish the storyline. Just fight lots of lemurs (50 to be exact) they spawn from the ponds. The craft will be available after you get to the goal to collect from the sawmills. Unfortunately you can only choose one. I'm team leopard
    So, we need 50 fat grubs that drop from the lemur to craft the pet? Or does something else drop from lemurs as we progress? When do we collect from sawmill, is it after the sanctuary flora craft? Thanks 🌈

Rhino Keeper
    So has anybody figured out yet whether this event is a copy of any previous event, and if so, which? It doesn't seem like any I remember, but I might just have forgotten.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast