Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/04: The Jungle Monarchy | event information on page 1

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by StorysPlayer67 View Post
    My sawmills are not dropping materials needed for upgrade for the thrown in new event. For the last 6 collections nothing. I know it skips some times but this is a great issue are you having this problem with others please help thank you.
    I’m having the same issue. I got some the first day of the event but none in the past two days.

Rhino Keeper
    I have had no luck with the sawmills all weekend also.

Farm Supplier
    Hang in there players. Don’t give up. There is plenty of time. I’m a low level base with not a lot of energy sources and on the last goal now. Sending the jungle adventure really helps to stay ahead of the sometimes frustrating drop rates. I have been consistently getting mud and planks and the occasional ivy drop from the adventure. Good luck to all! You got this!!

New Resident
    I got items for upgrade jungle throne to level 2.where should needed to be upgrade.cannot find in magic forge. please help

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilamathy View Post
    I got items for upgrade jungle throne to level 2.where should needed to be upgrade.cannot find in magic forge. please help
    The magic forge is a crafting building you purchase in the market, then build. You need to have Ivy’s hut built. And there is a jungle grove in the market that allows you to run adventures for supplies.

If you have just be***, there are a lot of helpful links in the beginning of this post.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilamathy View Post
    I hope I am understanding correctly. You need to click on the jungle throne and then click on Gather Materials, if you have all the parts, then you upgrade from here.

Fashion Designer
    S8 - honey trees don't seem to be dropping the branches needed for the Jungle event. If other trees besides crab apple are dropping, shouldn't honey trees drop, too?
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    It was a tough choice, but I decided to go with the (normal) Lemur.
    I just couldn't resist the prospect of Beatrice surrounded by 2 Lemur's (normal + enchanted) + I liked the drops of the Lemur a bit better than those of the Leopard.

I'm really enjoying this event.

Please don't quit people. The drops are enough to get you through.
    We still have 10 days and that is A LOT OF TIME!
    Intermediate progression is not as important as normal. (a.k.a. not important at all)
    If you can be extremely unlucky, you can be lucky or even extremely lucky with your drops the next day.
    Keep chopping Dead trees, collect from Sawmill and Ivy and keep going on Adventures!
    Try not to get to frustrated.
    Good luck everyone!

P.s. I'm not having very much trouble with the Sturdy boards (I getting about 1 every 4 collections) but if you are, you could try putting the Sawmills into storage after collecting and do something else for a couple of minutes before putting it back on your board. (don't forget to put it back)
    Of course this doesn't guarantee any change in drops, but what's the harm in trying?
    I used this method with the Troll Camp several events and for me it seemed to help.

P.s. Once you've chosen which (normal) Pet you want to craft (Lemur of Leopard), they are both for sale in the shop for 125 Gems each.
    (and the Lemur makes an adorable sound when you tab her, I love these little extra's!)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 06-07-20 at 10:24 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    The code has been altered: I just chopped 5 Aspen trees and didn't get any overgrown branches. I've used Aspen trees to get the other 119 overgrown branches. I only need 1 more. Now I will have to grow a different tree...
    Are you sure you're not maxed on overgrown branches? They max out at 99...

New Resident
    You got me correct.when I click jungle throne,it's shows only the timing,not the upgrade option.also I got ivy hut and magic forge.