Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/04: The Jungle Monarchy | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    I have received 2 Ivy brews and 2 muds from the 4 hr adventure (probably 6 sent). I have one returning in 2 hours and 1 more to send.

I have chopped all my dead trees, collected from Ivy, and only collected from bushes and cows 2 times more than I needed to upgrade to level 2. I decided to get all my vines, send out as many adventures as I could with the flowers from the dead trees (looks like I got about 45 total). Once my last 2 adventures return, then I will know how many of each item I need. Not needing to upgrade the throne quickly helps with this strategy.

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, I decided to measure the spawn rate of the leopards by chopping 20 dead trees (100 energy). Here’s what happened. I spawned 3 leopards over the first 4 trees (20 energy), then nothing for the next 19 trees (95 energy) then another leopard (I actually went through 115 energy).

So that’s 4 leopards over 115 energy meaning a spawn rate of about 3.5%. If we extrapolate it seems that we’ll need about 650 energy to get all 22 muds.

Fashion Designer
    While slow to get mud - remember - we don?t need to grow trees, we need lots of vines and it only takes 2 to 3 energy for each animal. Overall, seems on par with other events for total energy use. I love not having to wait for trees to grow, The fact that all that chopping gives me vines and plants for a separate adventure that doesn?t stop me from sending adventures and I appreciate all the mushrooms.

This seems like a good use of time And energy and I appreciate it.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    While slow to get mud - remember - we don?t need to grow trees, we need lots of vines and it only takes 2 to 3 energy for each animal. Overall, seems on par with other events for total energy use. I love not having to wait for trees to grow, The fact that all that chopping gives me vines and plants for a separate adventure that doesn?t stop me from sending adventures and I appreciate all the mushrooms.

This seems like a good use of time And energy and I appreciate it.
    +1

Agreed. I think this is a great event. We have to hit many different parts of the kingdom - cows, ponds, wells, sawmills, grow and chop trees (Acers for those of us still working on the Academy goals), dead trees. The spawn rates are bad but we need fewer of the items. We are not desperately trying to upgrade the throne to hit a collection goal. I think the team really did a bang up job on this event. It’s certainly disheartening to burn through 90 energy without getting a leopard but overall I think it’s a nice well thought out event.

Executive Chef
    The leopards have practically disappeared from my queendom ::sad face:: I must’ve chopped 30 dead trees before I got one.

I know in the past they usually increase the drop rates as people have complained but I don’t think I have ever seen it this bad and the energy packs don’t have the “mud”

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    I remember that one! That was a much easier choice for me! Plus, both options dropped the same thing. This time around, it looks like I am having to choose between preferred drops & preferred graphics. : )

Executive Chef
    I got my 50 fat grubs pretty quickly. All I need now is 8 more then I will be done with ponds.
    Then I have to figure out where I go to choose. I have an adventure going right now.
    Also I recommend going on those adventures. I've gotten a lot of the needed upgrade items.
    Last edited by riverly; 06-06-20 at 10:54 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tempestb View Post
    I remember that one! That was a much easier choice for me! Plus, both options dropped the same thing. This time around, it looks like I am having to choose between preferred drops & preferred graphics. : )
    Ah, yes. Well spotted!

I finished that one even before I was at L50 but in that horrible zone between upper requirements and a mature realm. It was HARD WORK. But it WAS do-able. Hope this helps.

There wasn't a full per day estimate for that one, but it certainly seemed/seems on the high end.

No one way to play, as the choices in this event demonstrate. Including to do it or not. Do the event or not, leopard or lemur, you can only win if you do what pleases you in the game.

Good luck and best wishes to all.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Please don?t stop because of the Mud.
    I know it?s frustrating, BUT.. we only need 22 total. That?s 22 in 14 days.
    So if you spawn 2 (And sometimes 1) Leopards a day you?re good.
    We are just starting this event, don?t be dicouraged already.

This is not an event where it matters how fast you reach the next upgrade.
    The Jungle Throne doesn?t drop nessesary goodies where you have to reach 1000 for a prize.
    The only thing that matters is that you complete the Goals within the 2 weeks.
    And you have a lot of energy to spent in 2 weeks. Bad luck can change into good luck.

We?ve only just be***, please don?t give up alreaddy.
    Well said. I had come to check my about the leopards because I was beginning to think my dead trees were broken. But it is actually early in the event And we don?t have to complete the build in the three or first four days.

The design of this event reminds me of a Lisa Frank coloring book. Very colorful. The choosing though- why??! I don?t like to choose. I want all the shiny things.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Okay, I decided to measure the spawn rate of the leopards by chopping 20 dead trees (100 energy). Here’s what happened. I spawned 3 leopards over the first 4 trees (20 energy), then nothing for the next 19 trees (95 energy) then another leopard (I actually went through 115 energy).

So that’s 4 leopards over 115 energy meaning a spawn rate of about 3.5%. If we extrapolate it seems that we’ll need about 650 energy to get all 22 muds.
    650 energy is 130 trees which will yield between 200 and 230 vines. We need 484 vines so the numbers should work.