Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/04: The Jungle Monarchy | event information on page 1

Host(ess)
    I see a lot of posts regarding the spawn rate of monsters that drop items we need to craft upgrade parts and I dont understand how it can be considered ok or justifiable for the rates to be different on these things. I can hit 3-6 ponds and spawn a lemur no problem but Ive chopped over 100 dead trees for 2 leopards? If every time I check in and burn through my 40+ energy (depending if an energy spawner is ready) chopping dead trees to get zero leopards Im going to quit this event. Theres no way Ill get enough mud to make the sanctuary boards needed. And Im a die hard who will usually struggle through to the very end of an event hoping I can pull off the final prize. I cant buy traps because I accidently spent all my gems making purchases I didnt intend the past 2 weeks from them not having a purchase confirmation and have hardly any coins left to keep buying dead trees because of the huge costs of opening up land plots. This isnt fun right now. Somebody please fix it.
    ~ Always adding new neighbors. My storm8 id is auntprish

Fashion Designer
    Pardon my ignorance if I missed it somewhere in the forums but is there a benefit to chopping the jungle tree? Does it spawn anything? The information on it it sounds more like a rock than a tree which is pretty cool in itself

Rhino Keeper
    Another disappointing event for me. Sadly. The last few events with castle adventures have sapped all my gold nuggets and have not given me any prizes. So I was already bummed out about Denise from the last event. And now, the drop rates...I cannot. It is just too frustrating. And seriously, ivys hut again???! Ugggg. I?m giving up on this one and focusing on some of my other goals. Good luck to all who are doing this event, I hope your drop rates are good!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntprish View Post
    I see a lot of posts regarding the spawn rate of monsters that drop items we need to craft upgrade parts and I dont understand how it can be considered ok or justifiable for the rates to be different on these things. I can hit 3-6 ponds and spawn a lemur no problem but Ive chopped over 100 dead trees for 2 leopards? If every time I check in and burn through my 40+ energy (depending if an energy spawner is ready) chopping dead trees to get zero leopards Im going to quit this event. Theres no way Ill get enough mud to make the sanctuary boards needed. And Im a die hard who will usually struggle through to the very end of an event hoping I can pull off the final prize. I cant buy traps because I accidently spent all my gems making purchases I didnt intend the past 2 weeks from them not having a purchase confirmation and have hardly any coins left to keep buying dead trees because of the huge costs of opening up land plots. This isnt fun right now. Somebody please fix it.
    Please don’t stop because of the Mud.
    I know it’s frustrating, BUT.. we only need 22 total. That’s 22 in 14 days.
    So if you spawn 2 (And sometimes 1) Leopards a day you’re good.
    We are just starting this event, don’t be dicouraged already.

This is not an event where it matters how fast you reach the next upgrade.
    The Jungle Throne doesn’t drop nessesary goodies where you have to reach 1000 for a prize.
    The only thing that matters is that you complete the Goals within the 2 weeks.
    And you have a lot of energy to spent in 2 weeks. Bad luck can change into good luck.

We’ve only just be***, please don’t give up alreaddy.

Rhino Keeper
    For me it's been the boards from the saw mills. None in last 4 collections.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    I feeeeeeel youuuuuu!! Same same.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Do you know how much energy you use approximately for all the chopping or what your average spawn rate was?
    Let's see, I started the event at almost precisely 2.5k energy and ended last night at 650, having collected approximately 250 new energy in the meanwhile. So I'd used up 2,100 energy for all the dead trees plus the flowers from bushes and somewhere between 20 and 25 tough ropes.

To me the ropes are the most annoying part, to be honest. They seem to take somewhere between 7 and 10 energy each, which is ridiculous, even if we don't need all that many in total.

Fashion Designer
    That is what I came on here to check! Three collections of two sawmills and nothing! Ivy is at least a sure drop! Losing interest. Work, spend gems and the drops from finished items are unimpressive

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Let's see, I started the event at almost precisely 2.5k energy and ended last night at 650, having collected approximately 250 new energy in the meanwhile. So I'd used up 2,100 energy for all the dead trees plus the flowers from bushes and somewhere between 20 and 25 tough ropes.

To me the ropes are the most annoying part, to be honest. They seem to take somewhere between 7 and 10 energy each, which is ridiculous, even if we don't need all that many in total.
    Thanks! I’m spawning one every 30ish trees which means I will use up around 3300 just in chopping until the spawn rate changes. I don’t want to quit, but I’m not feeling too hopeful at this point.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    ...now 5 collections! Quickly losing interest ...
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>