Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/04: The Jungle Monarchy | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    The sawmill boards are very slow to drop. I decided not to make (or upgrade) any of the crafts until I had the materials for all 20 (I upgraded to level 2). I am at 15 boards, Ivy has almost caught up, I have 12 of the Ivy brew.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    I just started step 8. I can no longer see how many days left will look at this post. Do you think I still have a chance to finish?

I don?t see it on first page, is it over next Wednesday? If so I may have a chance???
    We still have 8 days. Definitely enough to finish the event.
    I'm almost done with all the Flowered Vines and Sanctuary Boards, and if I can make 22 each of those in 1 week, you can make your still required 13 each (5+8) in 8 days too.
    Just remember to not forget Ivy and the Sawmill. And go on adventures if you can.
    Good luck janddolphins!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    I just started step 8. I can no longer see how many days left will look at this post. Do you think I still have a chance to finish?

I don?t see it on first page, is it over next Wednesday? If so I may have a chance???
    Depending on the device you use to play, you may have an event icon on the right hand of your screen that shows you time left. But the main way to see time left is your goal book - there should always be a timer on the bottom left of the goal itself in your goal book. If it's covered by the "Progress" announcement just wait a second or two and it will fade away and reveal the timer once more.

I find the in-game timers to be the most accurate: all of us forum users are in different time zones so time left can vary enough to confuse things but your goal book is synced with your current time zone which eliminates any time conversion issues.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Hmm well it looks like the human you did not crown is in the market for 250 gems, and their corresponding enchanted animal is in the market for 500 gems. I chose Beatrice, and the only enchanted pet I am able to craft (via adventure in the jungle grove) is her enchanted lemur. I?d thought I could craft the colorful enchanted leopard. (I still have not crafted the regular animals and both are available for me to choose. I?m assuming I craft one and the other will no longer be craftable, but may be purchasable)

Edit.......I’ve been given a quest to summon Beau and his leopard. It sends me to the market as mentioned above. So whether you choose king or queen, their pet seems to be the only one you can craft (via adventure in the jungle grove) but the other pair is available for gems

Edit 2........My post was not specific enough I’m sorry.

Early on we get a quest/task requiring 50 grubs (spawn lemurs from ponds) to craft (via adventure in the jungle grove) a plain colored (non-enchanted) leopard or lemur.

Finish the main task and choose one ruler
    You may then do a 4 hour adventure to get the item to adventure for their specific enchanted colorful pet (does not use the same supplies as the main adventure).
    And then a new task appears asking if you want to summon the other ruler or the other ruler’s enchanted pet. Clicking the summon button within the task for either sends you to the market where the ruler is 250 gems and their enchanted pet is 500.

So we are able to get one plain pet, one ruler and their specific enchanted colorful pet via adventure in the jungle grove. Then we may buy the other ruler and their specific enchanted colorful pet in the market for gems.

I’m sorry for saying craft. I tend to think of things I gather, push a button to make then wait time as crafting.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 06-11-20 at 05:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Depending on the device you use to play, you may have an event icon on the right hand of your screen that shows you time left. But the main way to see time left is your goal book - there should always be a timer on the bottom left of the goal itself in your goal book. If it's covered by the "Progress" announcement just wait a second or two and it will fade away and reveal the timer once more.

I find the in-game timers to be the most accurate: all of us forum users are in different time zones so time left can vary enough to confuse things but your goal book is synced with your current time zone which eliminates any time conversion issues.
    Thanks, senior moment, only have been playing since May after love shack (yes worst timing lol) I knew it had time of event just had a lapse of memory. I’ve been sick lately and sleeping a lot so may take advantage of lowest gem sale to speed things along. Better for money and less than package
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Hmm well it looks like the human you did not crown is in the market for 250 gems, and their corresponding enchanted animal is in the market for 500 gems. I chose Beatrice, and the only enchanted pet I am able to craft is her enchanted lemur. I?d thought I could craft the colorful enchanted leopard. (I still have not crafted the regular animals and both are available for me to choose. I?m assuming I craft one and the other will no longer be craftable, but may be purchasable)

Edit.......I?ve been given a quest to summon Beau and his leopard. It sends me to the market as mentioned above. So whether you choose king or queen, their pet seems to be the only one you can craft but the other pair is available for gems
    I don?t quite understand bc I thought you had to win the enchanted pet from doing the adventure and the regular pets were the only ones you can craft? If we are able to craft an enchanted pet after crafting beau or Beatrice that would be awesome bc it takes so much energy to get all 5 leaves to even do the adventure.

I just read back on info in page 1 again. I have been chopping dead trees to go on adventures for no reason 🤦*♀️. Thanks for the info Teika!
    Last edited by wintersno; 06-10-20 at 07:22 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersno View Post
    I don?t quite understand bc I thought you had to win the enchanted pet from doing the adventure and the regular pets were the only ones you can craft? If we are able to craft an enchanted pet after crafting beau or Beatrice that would be awesome bc it takes so much energy to get all 5 leaves to even do the adventure.

I just read back on info in page 1 again. I have been chopping dead trees to go on adventures for no reason ��*♀️. Thanks for the info Teika!
    No, you can't craft the other person and their related animal. I've put notes on page 1 already about this ealier today. Once you put either Beau or Beatrice on to craft, the other person and their animal is available in the market for gems. I'm re-ordering all of the separate goals as I move through them. So keep checking page 1 in the goals post.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersno View Post

I just read back on info in page 1 again. I have been chopping dead trees to go on adventures for no reason ��*♀️. Thanks for the info Teika!
    If you were only chopping Dead Trees to go on Adventures because you thought you could win the Enchanted Pet that way, you did chop them for nothing.
    Only supplies drop from Adventures this time, I'm sorry.

If your not participating in the event/ trying to upgrade the Jungle Throne, the only thing you be gained is one of the (normal) Lumur of Leopards.
    You can craft them for 50 Fat Grubs in the Jungle Grove.
    To get the Fat Grubs you have to fight Lemur's (spawn) that spawn from Ponds and Wells.
    Good Luck!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    If you were only chopping Dead Trees to go on Adventures because you thought you could win the Enchanted Pet that way, you did chop them for nothing.
    Only supplies drop from Adventures this time, I'm sorry.

If your not participating in the event/ trying to upgrade the Jungle Throne, the only thing you be gained is one of the (normal) Lumur of Leopards.
    You can craft them for 50 Fat Grubs in the Jungle Grove.
    To get the Fat Grubs you have to fight Lemur's (spawn) that spawn from Ponds and Wells.
    Good Luck!

Yes all this time I thought the enchanted pet was from the adventure! I have waaaay more jungle leaves than I need and I?m all done with the sanctuary boards. I just need 7 more sanctuary flora and 5 flowered vines to upgrade to level 6. So I have been chopping dead trees wasting energy . Oh well at least I got some items from the adventures.

Oops I meant jungle vines... I just wanted to add I don?t know if it?s bc I added a few neighbors last event but I noticed that the neighbor requests for me this event came back really fast compared to past events.
    Last edited by wintersno; 06-10-20 at 11:36 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Well this is not cool! I had 50 grubs all day yesterday, and today when I went to craft my lemur, I only had 46. The missing grubs have nothing to do with my game resetting. What gives.