Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
Results 251 to 259 of 259

Thread: Castle Story 06/04: The Jungle Monarchy | event information on page 1

  1. #251
    I finished the event even little bit before time and I want to say huge, no, HUGE!! thank you to Storm8 for this event was not requiring baby-sitting the game. It is important for me, especially in summer which is short in my country. Baby-sitting the game for collecting every 1,5-2 hours takes away the fun of the game, and I am thankful we didn't have to do it, and so I hope for next events, too. Also big thanks go to sweet SpiritWind, ShibuyaCloth and everyone else who post in this forum and help other players!

  2. #252
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    61
    I did the event and logged in 15 minutes late and I did the adventure but seeing how I had done the adventure to get the lima I missed out on collecting it. Is there away to get it. I had it finished with time to spare but something came up and came on late. Can I still get it.

  3. #253

    did I not get my leopard?

    So in the last hour I started to craft the leopard. After 6pm i claimed it and placed it on the board, but now it's nowhere to be found. Did I not get it?

  4. #254
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    12,732
    Quote Originally Posted by candylou36 View Post
    I did the event and logged in 15 minutes late and I did the adventure but seeing how I had done the adventure to get the lima I missed out on collecting it. Is there away to get it. I had it finished with time to spare but something came up and came on late. Can I still get it.
    Oh, that's no good. You'll need to reach out to Support for this and check with them. The jungle grove has turned to decoration now. Good luck! link in my signature to support.

  5. #255
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    12,732
    The Jungle Throne has been dropping silver ore for me.... has anyone had any other drops?

  6. #256
    I placed the enchanted leopard on the board also and now it’s gone. Can’t find it anywhere and I restarted the game several times. Very frustrating

  7. #257
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    210
    I collected enough grubs to get the leopard so I set it up in the Jungle Grove to get the leopard and left the game. I came back later and can?t collect my leopard from the jungle grove. What do I do now?

  8. #258
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    924
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The Jungle Throne has been dropping silver ore for me.... has anyone had any other drops?
    I got a black flag for jewels, so not sure if there would have been anything else.

  9. #259
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Oh, that's no good. You'll need to reach out to Support for this and check with them. The jungle grove has turned to decoration now. Good luck! link in my signature to support.
    Thank you.I put in a ticket and hope I get the Enchanted Animal I worked so hard to get. Thank you for all the help you give others to.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •