Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/04: The Jungle Monarchy | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    The throne drops 700 coins and occasional piece of silver on 16 hr timer.
    Lemur is 2 energy dropper

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Here you go

I haven’t rearranged things for a long time in my Queendom, so things are pretty messy
    Thanks for sharing! They are both so cute and hard to decide but I ended up choosing beau bc I crafted the regular lemur.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    Okay so I did the wrong adventure to get the Lemur Enchantment
    Me too

Does anyone know how many spellbound dew the enchanter lemur will drop? I've been in dire need of spellbound dew for half a year I only get it from ivy's hut and the butterfly grove.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    Does anyone know how many spellbound dew the enchanter lemur will drop? I've been in dire need of spellbound dew for half a year I only get it from ivy's hut and the butterfly grove.
    I haven't collected from the Enchanted Lemur yet, so I don't know.
    But if you have a shortage of Spellbound Dew droppers, I think the Enchanted Lemur is an excellent choice.

Once you have the Golden Troll Tokens to buy the Mythic Research Center, buy the Unicorns first.
    They each drop 3 or 4 Spellbound Dew each day. (along with energy and Tokens, they're really awesome!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I haven't collected from the Enchanted Lemur yet, so I don't know.
    But if you have a shortage of Spellbound Dew droppers, I think the Enchanted Lemur is an excellent choice.

Once you have the Golden Troll Tokens to buy the Mythic Research Center, buy the Unicorns first.
    They each drop 3 or 4 Spellbound Dew each day. (along with energy and Tokens, they're really awesome!)
    Edit : I just collected from my Enchanted Lemur and I got 3 Spellbound Dew. (and 2 Energy and some Coins)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by manusing View Post
    YES! Beatrice gave me 65 coins and a black flag on white petals! Seriously ?
    Beatrice is a multidropper! She dropped 3 things from the list for me.

Maybe you're just maxed out on a lot of stuff?
    You only get 1 'black flag message', regardless of how many things dropped/ you're maxed out on.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Edit : I just collected from my Enchanted Lemur and I got 3 Spellbound Dew. (and 2 Energy and some Coins)
    Thank you so much for the advice on unicorns and for the information on the enchanted lemur! Appreciate it!

Farm Supplier
    Collected twice from lemur and got 2 energy + 150 coins and no spellbound dev. Looks like it is in line with other energy creatures where extra items are optional

New Resident
    I have the enchanted lemur and it has dropped varied amounts of 4, 0, and 2 spellbound dew. It always drops energy. I’ve seen 2 and 4 energy increments.

Does anyone know what the enchanted leopard drops? Not sure if I want to spend 500 gold or not... and does anyone know what is required to build it once purchased?