Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/04: The Jungle Monarchy | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Yes, I am doing the "Explore the Jungle" thingie, three times a day. That's been the only way to get ahead on the Ivy drops. But what's been frustrating me is that the Sturdy Boards haven't dropped from the last two trips I made into the jungle too
    Wow that?s awesome! I?m having difficulty getting the plants needed for the adventure.

Woodland Bulls drop the tough ropes frequently & they only cost $500 coin.

Hey, anybody going to fix the Sawmills not dropping the board things soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post

Wow that?s awesome! I?m havidifficulty getting the plants needed for the adventure.
    Lots of Dead Trees chopped. 21 to 32 Dead Trees per five Jungle Leaves

Is anyone having a problem with the sawmills. I have not gotten any drops since this event started.

Quote Originally Posted by kingdomforest View Post
    Is anyone having a problem with the sawmills. I have not gotten any drops since this event started.
    That's just not right! Maybe go to the Bugs thread & post. Hoping power of the post turns the tide for you in the meantime.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    This is the same thing that happened with the Sparkling Mines in the Piggy Event (I don't remember the exact name). The drops were horrendously bad and after many player complaints they gave some of the required item I think it was called bottled polish or something like that. I still need ten of the sawmill item. This is just not right. What happened to events being enjoyable instead of tirelessly working. Not giving up on the event but sometimes I feel like it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    This is the same thing that happened with the Sparkling Mines in the Piggy Event (I don't remember the exact name). The drops were horrendously bad and after many player complaints they gave some of the required item I think it was called bottled polish or something like that. I still need ten of the sawmill item. This is just not right. What happened to events being enjoyable instead of tirelessly working. Not giving up on the event but sometimes I feel like it.
    The Drop Rate Algorithm needs to be tweaked!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    I was feeling pretty anxious about the boards drop from the sawmills, but I have got three so far today which finally allowed me to upgrade to level 4 (and I still can make one more collection tonight). On Saturday, I had no drops (but I only collected three times), and I had one day with a single drop from 2x4=8 collections.
    If you have really had no drops in five days (about 40 collections), then that's probably not just bad luck and I would send a ticket, but there will be zero-drop days.
    We need 22 in total; I've got 11 so far, and we are not half way through the event. I think I'm right on track.

I just started step 8. I can no longer see how many days left will look at this post. Do you think I still have a chance to finish?

I don’t see it on first page, is it over next Wednesday? If so I may have a chance???
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 