Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/04: The Jungle Monarchy | event information on page 1

New Resident
    I got everything.but jungle throne not showing me upgrade option.I craft needed items in magic forge.but how to upgrade jungle throne.help me please

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilamathy View Post
    You got me correct.when I click jungle throne,it's shows only the timing,not the upgrade option.also I got ivy hut and magic forge.
    Have you reached Goal 5? (you can only upgrade when the Goal tells you to)
    If yes, try force-close the game and starting it back up.
    The Gather Materials option (and then the Build option) should be visible when you tab the Jungle Throne.
    Good luck!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 06-07-20 at 10:45 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilamathy View Post
    I got everything.but jungle throne not showing me upgrade option.I craft needed items in magic forge.but how to upgrade jungle throne.help me please
    Have you tried force closing your game. Often this can help if the upgrade option is not coming up. Or maybe try clicking the Go button from the goal itself to see if that makes any difference. If neither of those work, I wonder if storing and then placing the throne again might work (can't remember if anyone has said this has worked in the past for this sort of issue ) ...

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Have you reached Goal 5? (you can only upgrade when the Goal tells you to)
    If yes, try force-close the game and starting it back up.
    The Gather Materials option (and then the Build option) should be visible when you tab the Jungle Throne.
    Good luck!
    Thank you .it works after closed and open a game.thank you

Rhino Keeper
    About those tough ropes: If you have "gem cows" (the ones you can buy with gems in the market), I recommend you use those for collecting tough ropes. They have a longer timer, but I seem to get better drops rates from them than my normal, black-and-white cows. I own 11 of them (from various adventure drops, never bought one) and I often - though obviously not always - get a tough rope within the first three cows I collect from. I then stop collecting and wait for all my cows to be ready again because I irrationally believe that I get more ropes per energy that way, but that's probably just superstition, lol!

[Also, I have no idea why but when I type here, some words get automatically capitalized, and I then have to go back and manually change it. Does anybody have the same problem? Or even better, a solution? It's extremely annoying!]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    About those tough ropes: If you have "gem cows" (the ones you can buy with gems in the market), I recommend you use those for collecting tough ropes. They have a longer timer, but I seem to get better drops rates from them than my normal, black-and-white cows. I own 11 of them (from various adventure drops, never bought one) and I often - though obviously not always - get a tough rope within the first three cows I collect from. I then stop collecting and wait for all my cows to be ready again because I irrationally believe that I get more ropes per energy that way, but that's probably just superstition, lol!

[Also, I have no idea why but when I type here, some words get automatically capitalized, and I then have to go back and manually change it. Does anybody have the same problem? Or even better, a solution? It's extremely annoying!]
    iOS devices sometimes add their own interpration of what u are typing. This isn?t School u are not going to get graded 😀

20 dead trees and no leopard. I tap accidentally on one farmhouse and get a Fangbeast. And you guys say you don?t manipulate spawns /. Yeah sure u don?t. Wink wink 😉

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    iOS devices sometimes add their own interpration of what u are typing. This isn?t School u are not going to get graded 😀

20 dead trees and no leopard. I tap accidentally on one farmhouse and get a Fangbeast. And you guys say you don?t manipulate spawns /. Yeah sure u don?t. Wink wink 😉
    Haha, you're right, I'll just be the poster with the weird capital letters strewn in! And I'm not even on an iOS device! It happens on my laptop, which uses Windows.

Is there something wrong with the drops from the Sawmills? I'm at the seventh task and the Sawmills were dropping Sturdy Boards regularly until today. I just completed my fourth collection from both my Sawmills and they have not dropped a single Sturdy Board

Executive Chef
    I had a few days of sawmill drops, then a few without drops. Ivy is my bottleneck, so unless/until I get caught up on the Ivy drops, I am not going to worry. I took (sorry forgot who)'s advice & chopped dead trees galore early on for the adventure jungle leaves & got up to level 4 on all accounts. The adventures gave some Ivy drops as well as Sawmill drops, so try doing them if you have enough Golden Apples!
    I do enjoy not having to grow the trees plus having a surfeit of Glimmerdust for a change. Been stocking up on Floral Glow, Enchanted Essence, and Vital Extract with all the Glimmerdust & Mushrooms but now running low on Pile of Seeds. And I forgot about the Faerie Garden dropping seeds until yesterday even though I checked the Hub early on for seed droppers. Oh well is anyone else's brain not functioning 100% lately? Lolol
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 06-08-20 at 12:49 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I had a few days of sawmill drops, then a few without drops. Ivy is my bottleneck, so unless/until I get caught up on the Ivy drops, I am not going to worry. I took (sorry forgot who)'s advice & chopped dead trees galore early on for the adventure jungle leaves & got up to level 4 on all accounts. The adventures gave some Ivy drops as well as Sawmill drops, so try doing them if you have enough Golden Apples!
    I do enjoy not having to grow the trees plus having a surfeit of Glimmerdust for a change. Been stocking up on Floral Glow, Enchanted Essence, and Vital Extract with all the Glimmerdust & Mushrooms but now running low on Pile of Seeds. And I forgot about the Faerie Garden dropping seeds until yesterday even though I checked the Hub early on for seed droppers. Oh well is anyone else's brain not functioning 100% lately? Lolol
    Yes, I am doing the "Explore the Jungle" thingie, three times a day. That's been the only way to get ahead on the Ivy drops. But what's been frustrating me is that the Sturdy Boards haven't dropped from the last two trips I made into the jungle too