Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/04: The Jungle Monarchy | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by simpassoc View Post
    Well this is not cool! I had 50 grubs all day yesterday, and today when I went to craft my lemur, I only had 46. The missing grubs have nothing to do with my game resetting. What gives.
    Did you by any chance upgrade your throne? That uses 4.

I only ask because I wondered the same thing yesterday when I was 4 off being able to craft - then realised why

Fashion Designer
    Well this is not cool! I had 50 grubs all day yesterday, and today when I went to craft my lemur, I only had 46. The missing grubs have nothing to do with my game resetting. What gives.
    Did you upgrade your jungle throne? The upgrade from lvl 4 to lvl 5 requires 4 fat grubs
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersno View Post
    I don?t quite understand bc I thought you had to win the enchanted pet from doing the adventure and the regular pets were the only ones you can craft? If we are able to craft an enchanted pet after crafting beau or Beatrice that would be awesome bc it takes so much energy to get all 5 leaves to even do the adventure.

I just read back on info in page 1 again. I have been chopping dead trees to go on adventures for no reason 臘*♀️. Thanks for the info Teika!

You won?t need to chop so many trees. There is a spread sheet in the beginning of the thread I find helps me understand how many items I need to gather. I?ve just finished upgrading the throne to level 6. It?s frustrating to use energy and find you didn?t need to. But I feel sure you still have plenty of time to finish. I edited my post on page 18 but will include the changes here.

My edit:
    My post was not specific enough I?m sorry.

Early on we get a quest/task requiring 50 grubs (spawn lemurs from ponds) to craft (via adventure in the jungle grove) a plain colored (non-enchanted) leopard or lemur.

Finish the main task and choose one ruler
    You may then do a 4 hour adventure to get the item to adventure for their specific enchanted colorful pet (does not use the same supplies as the main adventure).
    And then a new task appears asking if you want to summon the other ruler or the other ruler?s enchanted pet. Clicking the summon button within the task for either sends you to the market where the ruler is 250 gems and their enchanted pet is 500.

So we are able to get one plain pet, one ruler and their specific enchanted colorful pet via adventure in the jungle grove. Then we may buy the other ruler and their specific enchanted colorful pet in the market for gems.

I?m sorry for saying craft. I tend to think of things I gather, push a button to make then wait time as crafting.

Hmmm, I typed out each apostrophe in the contractions. Why do they show up as question marks?

Executive Chef
    Did you upgrade your Jungle Throne to Level 4 or 5? That costs 4 Fat Grubs.

Edit : sorry, didn't see this was already suggested 2 times haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Hmmm, I typed out each apostrophe in the contractions. Why do they show up as question marks?
    iOS devices do that for some reason.

Did they fix the ability to craft what Enchanted Animal you want?

Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    iOS devices do that for some reason.

Did they fix the ability to craft what Enchanted Animal you want?
    To correct the question mark substitution, go to Settings, General, Keyboard & turn off Smart Punctuation.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Thank you meme1098.

Executive Chef
    so yay, all my stuff is done except for the last 7 ivy's collections. i'm not bothering to chop more dead wood just for adventures. i will spend some time on my queendom (of land and sea & faeries/humans) and hopefully bank some energy
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    And then a new task appears asking if you want to summon the other ruler or the other ruler?s enchanted pet. Clicking the summon button within the task for either sends you to the market where the ruler is 250 gems and their enchanted pet is 500.

So we are able to get one plain pet, one ruler and their specific enchanted colorful pet via adventure in the jungle grove. Then we may buy the other ruler and their specific enchanted colorful pet in the market for gems.

I wish we had the option to upgrade another jungle throne from start to finish to get the (king).We have enough time, and could spend some gems along the way if needed. And those who can could spend the 750 gems.

It just doesn't match the dialogue IMO that we have to buy him. And if there's only one throne, are they really ruling together? With only one throne, they will have to come up with some schedule I guess. ... Beau takes the odd days, Beatrice the even.