Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/04: The Jungle Monarchy | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Are any of the animals animated? What did you choose and why? (If you are that far along) thanks
    The (normal) Lemur is not animated (though it does 'breath' and the tail moves a bit + it makes a super cute little sound when you tab them), and I think the Enchanted Lemur will be the same, only with different colors and drops.
    I love how the Leopard looks, but in the end I got really excited about (the prospect of) seeing Beatrice with her Lemur ears and tail, together with 2 of her beloved Lemur's.
    I slightly like the Lemur drops more than the Leopard ones, but my choice was mainly based on their looks.
    Good luck deciding!

Executive Chef
    All finished.
    Loved this event and all the beautiful new characters and creatures.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9964CDE1-B902-4272-A2BE-E09EF6CA15DD.jpeg 
Views:	212 
Size:	791.1 KB 
ID:	55779
    Beatrice (and the Lemurs) have moved into the Spellbound Hive on the old Academy grounds.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	29FEF22F-BAE8-4B11-97DA-2DB75C99FE37.jpeg 
Views:	191 
Size:	322.9 KB 
ID:	55780
    Beau moved into the Lair Of Beasts.
    (I caved and spent the 250gems on him - worth it just for his design I think)

Farm Supplier
    I have chopped a lot of dead trees and I am having a hard time getting the leopard and the rope from the cows. At this rate I will not be able to finish this one. Anyone else having trouble?
    Last edited by candylou36; 06-13-20 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Spelling error

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    All finished.
    Wow, that's so awesome!! Thanks for sharing!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Yay Lemur!
    I think Shibuya needs the card for this thing (which I no longer have), which is only in our inventory after the Find the Enchantment adventure and before we craft Enchanted Lemur

Attachment 55776
    Correct, you can make several before crafting the pet. After that it's gone.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by candylou36 View Post
    I have chopped a lot of dead trees and I am having a hard time getting the leopard and the rope from the cows. At this rate I will not be able to finish this one. Anyone else having trouble?
    The ropes from cows are slow to gather. If I were to guesstimate, I had to harvest about 8-10 per rope? I stored some animals and bought new calves and fed them to adulthood. I had about 15 cows out.

I didn't have a problem with leopards spawning. I wish I could share the mud. I had 15 left over. I spent the majority of energy chopping dead trees for the event. We have to chop a LOT of dead trees. I didn't have a lot of energy producers and my full energy bar has 40 energy. I checked back every 2-3 hours and worked resources in waves, either chopping all trees, or feeding cows, letting them reset and feed again. I didn't get a leopard every 40 energy tree cutting session. If your harvest sounds much less productive than my description, you may wish to submit a ticket. I hope you complete the event. We still have 6 days. Don't give up.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 06-13-20 at 08:10 AM.

Hagypagy, I dropped by to see your kingdom with your new additions. I love how you displayed them.

Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Are any of the animals animated? What did you choose and why? (If you are that far along) thanks
    I chose the regular leopard because the lemur drops spellbound dew, which I keep full in my inventory (I have the purple fairy from Baron's tent). The regular leopard has the exact animation as the bengal tiger, sort of a cat stretch with a yawn and eye blink.

I specifically liked the enchanted leopard, but chose Beatrice because I liked her friendly graphic and I don't have a fey crystal drop. Her enchanted lemur has a sort of body motion like she's breathing, with a small tail movement.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 06-13-20 at 08:22 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I chose the regular leopard because the lemur drops spellbound dew, which I keep full in my inventory (I have the purple fairy from Baron's tent). The regular leopard has the exact animation as the bengal tiger, sort of a cat stretch with a yawn and eye blink.

I specifically liked the enchanted leopard, but chose Beatrice because I liked her friendly graphic and I don't have a fey crystal drop. Her enchanted lemur has a sort of body motion like she's breathing, with a small tail movement.
    I wish I had known that. I would have done differently

Executive Chef
    Just confirming: if I want the enchanted leopard, I have to choose beau?