Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/04: The Jungle Monarchy | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    To correct the question mark substitution, go to Settings, General, Keyboard & turn off Smart Punctuation.
    I am not seeing keyboard in the general settings
    Last edited by Galadraal; 06-13-20 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Minute font size issue

Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I am not seeing keyboard in the general settings
    Here's a pic:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17B972B6-4E65-4E66-9A4B-C38F3C05EBDA.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	55781
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Just confirming: if I want the enchanted leopard, I have to choose beau?
    That seems to be right. Someone else post their experience so Folks get more feedback please.

But as far as I can tell, If you choose Beatrice, you only get the option of adventuring for/crafting her enchanted lemur. If you choose Beau, you only get the option for his enchanted leopard. After you place your chosen ruler and adventure for their pet, you can purchase both/either ruler (for 250 gems) and/or enchanted lemur/leopard (500 gems) in the market. If I had known I might have chosen Beau when completing the task just because I wanted his leopard, then purchased Beatrice from the market (ruler being less expensive than their pets).

After using 50 grubs to adventure for the plain colored lemur or leopard, both become available in the market for 125 gems.

The first page lists what all of these creatures drop to help with choosing.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 06-13-20 at 09:26 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Looking good hagypagy!

I will most likely choose Beatrice and the Lemurs, but may follow suite and gem the other option too

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    All finished.
    Loved this event and all the beautiful new characters and creatures.

Attachment 55779
    Beatrice (and the Lemurs) have moved into the Spellbound Hive on the old Academy grounds.

Attachment 55780
    Beau moved into the Lair Of Beasts.
    (I caved and spent the 250gems on him - worth it just for his design I think)
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Here's a pic:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17B972B6-4E65-4E66-9A4B-C38F3C05EBDA.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	55781
    Thanks I was looking at the forum settings

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    That seems to be right. Someone else post their experience so Folks get more feedback please.

But as far as I can tell, If you choose Beatrice, you only get the option of adventuring for/crafting her enchanted lemur. If you choose Beau, you only get the option for his enchanted leopard. After you place your chosen ruler and adventure for their pet, you can purchase both/either ruler (for 250 gems) and/or enchanted lemur/leopard (500 gems) in the market. If I had known I might have chosen Beau when completing the task just because I wanted his leopard, then purchased Beatrice from the market (ruler being less expensive than their pets).

After using 50 grubs to adventure for the plain colored lemur or leopard, both become available in the market for 125 gems.

The first page lists what all of these creatures drop to help with choosing.
    I thought we could choose either. I wanted the Lemur but went with Beau he reminded me of a cross between Mick Dundee (fictional) and Steve Irwin (real) I am doing the adventure now and going to sleep but I was thinking of spending gems for Beatrice anyway I just really wanted the lemurs and the people I really didn’t have a preference.

Fashion Designer
    Is there a limit of 1 on the enchanted pets?

Farm Supplier
    YES! Beatrice gave me 65 coins and a black flag on white petals! Seriously ?

Quote Originally Posted by candylou36 View Post
    I have chopped a lot of dead trees and I am having a hard time getting the leopard and the rope from the cows. At this rate I will not be able to finish this one. Anyone else having trouble?
    Woodland Bulls drop 3 rope for every 9 or 10 bulls.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    Is there a limit of 1 on the enchanted pets?
    I think there is.
    Even though I have the 'Enchantment' from the 'Find the Enchantment' Adventure, I can go on another Adventure.
    BUT having 2 of the Enchantments (if you would even get a second one) isn't gonna help if you only have 1 place you can craft with it (the Jungle Grove)
    Once you summon your Enchanted Pet of choice, I assume the craft/ summon option is gone (will know for sure in 1 hour)

Edit : Or did you mean when you buy them in the market? I think the limit is still one, because you can only purchase the Enchanted Pet you didn't summon. You can't buy an extra of the one you already have.

Edit 2 : Craft/ Summon disappears in the Jungle Grove after summoning your Enchanted Pet.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 06-15-20 at 05:57 AM.