Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/04: The Jungle Monarchy | event information on page 1

Banned
    This event has been setup to frustrate players into spending money. They bury these “no-win” events in with all the others to throw people off guard. Does anyone get the hint from all the complaints from very low drop rates on everything on “energy generated prizes ?This is just teasing people by dangling a carrot. By the way S8 does not own this company anymore. They were bought out

Fashion Designer
    Were you able to get both? I thought I had to choose?

Queendom Name - Hyrule

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    Were you able to get both? I thought I had to choose?
    You can buy them with gems after.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Sounds strange for such a CS fan as me - but this is probably the first time ever I don't like the look of both main characters. Neither selfish Beau nor scandalous Beatrice, neither their look nor their speeches, I find them fake and annoying. Combined with extraordinarely poor drops it makes this event for me not as much fun as usual. Well, maybe my frustrating experience from the previous event played its role (I did 20+ adventures to get the Denise and her drops are useless) and made me fed up with CS for some time. However, the Groves, Lemur and Leopard look nice. I got confused with all those enchanted craftable lemurs/leopards vs usual craftable lemurs/leopards, but that must be the fault of my insufficient Englsh.
    Good luck everyone! I'll do this event lazily and maybe will step out at some point, but that is fully ok for me, at least I'll save my nerves. After all, our short northern summer is for getting charged with energy, not for setting endless timer for no-drops-Sawmills and spending tons of energy on getting nothing. By the way, my rate for that special branch needed for the adventure is approx 100 chops to one branch plus freezes and drawbacks of the game. Hah, who would keep up the motivation in such circumstances?...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rjalbert View Post
    This event has been setup to frustrate players into spending money. They bury these “no-win” events in with all the others to throw people off guard. Does anyone get the hint from all the complaints from very low drop rates on everything on “energy generated prizes ?This is just teasing people by dangling a carrot. By the way S8 does not own this company anymore. They were bought out
    By who?

Are we sure leopard span from dead tree? Sigh...I just chopped about 20 wo a single one appear. And no, there was no other monster on board. I’m careful only chop after I defeated one other monster first.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Here is my spreadsheet with algorithms for materials needed. Let me know if anyone finds anything that looks off. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    SW, SC, and RK, thank you so much for all the work you do. These events would be impossible without all your work. Very, very appreciated.

I?ll have a drink in your honor tonight (that will make it 3 drinks ).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    By who?
    Stillfront Group earlier this year

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    SW, SC, and RK, thank you so much for all the work you do. These events would be impossible without all your work. Very, very appreciated.

I?ll have a drink in your honor tonight (that will make it 3 drinks ).
    Seconded!

The drop rate should be enough to get you through the event, but it Will take energy.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rjalbert View Post
    Stillfront Group earlier this year
    Wow for north of $300M. Good for the Storm8 team. Good strategy to ramp up the bi-weekly events and the infinite energy sales over the last couple of years.

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast