Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/04: The Jungle Monarchy | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Anyone else having issues spawning the Leopard from the dead trees? I got 1 on the first tree & I've now chopped 24 more trees & not a single Leopard!!

Quote Originally Posted by CheebaAngel View Post
    Anyone else having issues spawning the Leopard from the dead trees? I got 1 on the first tree & I've now chopped 24 more trees & not a single Leopard!!
    Same here! The spawn rate is utterly ridiculous! I think I got another spawn after about the 26th tree! What a joke! Tap, tap, tapping is not fun, S8!

Tiger king? It's a leopard & never even occurred to me...lol....so, yes, everyone sees something different it seems.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Banned
    I did get a Ivy drop from the 4 hour Jungle excursion

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t plan to speed up Ivy’s hut. What do you recommend I work on while I wait?

Drops from cows are atrocious. Anyone else finding this to be an issue?

Fashion Designer
    I am on team Lemur. I think it’s super cute and lemurs are really cool and beautiful animals. I think the tiger looks more cartoonish. Storm8 often lets us buy the second choice with gems and I hope they do this time ::fingers crossed::

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I am on team Lemur. I think it’s super cute and lemurs are really cool and beautiful animals. I think the tiger looks more cartoonish. Storm8 often lets us buy the second choice with gems and I hope they do this time ::fingers crossed::
    I was hoping the same; I'd definitely shell out some gems to get both in my realm!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Dear players, all goals and prize information is now available on page 1.

I'm very sorry, but the vast majority of posts have been removed from this thread but have been provided as feedback to S8. Content is written up to 4-5 months ahead of release. If you wish to provide additional feedback to S8 on the content of this storyline, your only avenue is direct through Forum Disputes and not through this thread. Again, I'm sorry to have removed so many posts and my intent is only to create a safe place for all players to post questions about the game/event and follow the forum rules. If you disagree with my actions, that's ok too but again you cannot comment about my decision here; you can lodge a forum dispute to discuss this further with a Community Manager. I will raise this with the team and seek further direction about what is appropriate in the meantime as well.

New Resident
    Overgrown branches also dropping from Willow trees (in case anyone is still working away on The Hidden Forest storyline and needs forest vines)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I am on team Lemur. I think it?s super cute and lemurs are really cool and beautiful animals. I think the tiger looks more cartoonish. Storm8 often lets us buy the second choice with gems and I hope they do this time ::fingers crossed::
    Guess I have to look more carefully next time. Turned out the pets you can craft with fat grubs are not those that drop energy. They're similar to the monsters that spawn from ponds and dead trees. They don't drop energy either. Now the question is whether you want 2 lemurs or 2 leopards or one of each.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast