Thread: Castle Story 06/04: The Jungle Monarchy | event information on page 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    New Resident
    I got items for upgrade jungle throne to level 2.where should needed to be upgrade.cannot find in magic forge. please help

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilamathy View Post
    I got items for upgrade jungle throne to level 2.where should needed to be upgrade.cannot find in magic forge. please help
    The magic forge is a crafting building you purchase in the market, then build. You need to have Ivy’s hut built. And there is a jungle grove in the market that allows you to run adventures for supplies.

If you have just be***, there are a lot of helpful links in the beginning of this post.

New Resident
    I got everything.but jungle throne not showing me upgrade option.I craft needed items in magic forge.but how to upgrade jungle throne.help me please

Fashion Designer
    I got everything.but jungle throne not showing me upgrade option.I craft needed items in magic forge.but how to upgrade jungle throne.help me please
    Have you tried force closing your game. Often this can help if the upgrade option is not coming up. Or maybe try clicking the Go button from the goal itself to see if that makes any difference. If neither of those work, I wonder if storing and then placing the throne again might work (can't remember if anyone has said this has worked in the past for this sort of issue ) ...

Fashion Designer
    I hope I am understanding correctly. You need to click on the jungle throne and then click on Gather Materials, if you have all the parts, then you upgrade from here.

New Resident
    You got me correct.when I click jungle throne,it's shows only the timing,not the upgrade option.also I got ivy hut and magic forge.

Executive Chef
    You got me correct.when I click jungle throne,it's shows only the timing,not the upgrade option.also I got ivy hut and magic forge.
    Have you reached Goal 5? (you can only upgrade when the Goal tells you to)
    If yes, try force-close the game and starting it back up.
    The Gather Materials option (and then the Build option) should be visible when you tab the Jungle Throne.
    Good luck!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 06-07-20 at 10:45 PM.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Have you reached Goal 5? (you can only upgrade when the Goal tells you to)
    If yes, try force-close the game and starting it back up.
    The Gather Materials option (and then the Build option) should be visible when you tab the Jungle Throne.
    Good luck!
    Thank you .it works after closed and open a game.thank you