Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/04: The Jungle Monarchy | event information on page 1

I, for a change, actually finished the under the sea quest. I?m level 50 with about 150-200⚡️ worth of extra daily energy. I think I?ll be skipping this one. Chopped 27 dead trees for 2 leopards. Harvested 13 cows multiple times for 2 ropes each time. Countless pond harvests for 3 lemurs. If this is the drop rate I?m done.

Executive Chef
    can anyone explain why there are fairie chests for sale in the featured tab?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysandre View Post
    I, for a change, actually finished the under the sea quest. I?m level 50 with about 150-200⚡️ worth of extra daily energy. I think I?ll be skipping this one. Chopped 27 dead trees for 2 leopards. Harvested 13 cows multiple times for 2 ropes each time. Countless pond harvests for 3 lemurs. If this is the drop rate I?m done.
    Usually I would encourage players to go for it, but I agree with everyone that the drops are abnormally bad.
    If you do decide to quit, you could still consider crafting the (normal) Lemur or Leopard.
    I have a better spawn rate with my well's than with my ponds.
    Good Luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    can anyone explain why there are fairie chests for sale in the featured tab?
    The crafts are still in the Faerie Atrium and chests can still be chopped (I forgot to chop 1, and chopped it just now, got the usual amount of Faeries)

Executive Chef
    Soooo.. if I choose leopard there is no reason to collect from ponds? And if I choose lemur, there's no reason to chop dead trees?
    I've been doing both. Have I wasted time and energy?
    Started late after being on short vacay, and still not sure what the heck is going on.
    And I'm chopping trees, but just getting fangbeasts and skunkupines.
    But it's late. Too much to process right now.
    Last edited by riverly; 06-05-20 at 10:12 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Soooo.. if I choose leopard there is no reason to collect from ponds? And if I choose lemur, there's no reason to chop dead trees?
    I've been doing both. Have I wasted time and energy?
    Started late after being on short vacay, and still not sure what the heck is going on
    From what I understand it's like this (please correct me if I'm wrong!)

If you're only interested in crafting the (normal) Lemur or Leopard, you only need 50 Fat Grubs.
    Fat Grubs drop from Lemurs (spawn) that spawns from ponds and wells.
    You can only choose 1 of the two. (they have different drops, see page 1)
    Craft/spawns available if you reach Goal 5.

If you want to complete the event you have to chop Dead Trees for Jungle Vine.
    You need Jungle Vine for all the crafts to upgrade your Jungle Throne.
    Dead Trees also (very rarely) spawn Leopards (spawn) that drops Mud, which you need to craft Sanctuary Boards, which you need to upgrade your Jungle Throne

Crowning a Ruler and summoning their Enchanted pet (the purple ones that drop Energy) only applies when you finish the event
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 06-06-20 at 03:15 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Ronja! SO helpful! : )

I am mainly sitting this out due to event fatigue. Would love to have the enchanted beasts especially, but the low drop and spawn rates reported put me off. First time I am skipping since the mantistorm event Over a year ago when I was working at an event 12 hrs a day.

There was an event a short while back where the energy was 400 a day estimate, and it felt like an underestimate.

The art work is AWESOME and I will miss these lovely pets; I would have gone for lemurs. LOVE lemurs. But artwork so awesome can't make wrong choice.

Good luck to everyone! : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks Ronja - I agree, that's a terrific overview and I'm adding it to page 1 to help others too as it will get buried quickly.

Rhino Keeper

Sawmills empty

Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    This feels like punishment...
    All day collecting from sawmills and nothing at all. This is so we forget the pain that collecting from ivy is. Prizes are really for those who haven?t yet finished some of the long time story events.

Rhino Keeper
    I had enough stored energy and a bit of free time, so I did all the dead tree chopping basically in one go. I had absolutely no problem getting enough leopards and in fact parked a monster once I had enough mud. I don't remember how many jungle vines a still needed at this point, but I know it wasn't close at all.

I feel like chopping so much at once gives a better picture of the real drop rate. I did notice that sometimes it took forever for a leopard to appear, but other times they were quite frequent. I hope it levels out for everyone, but unfortunately when there's chance involved, they'll always be some with better overall luck than others.

And I agree, the drop rate for tough ropes from cows is abysmal. But we don't need all that many, so I figure I'll get there soon enough.

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast