Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/04: The Jungle Monarchy | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    Oh, wow, that's an old one! And from a time when I didn't play (I played before that, then didn't play for a few years, then came back). Good job finding it!

Here is my spreadsheet with algorithms for materials needed. Let me know if anyone finds anything that looks off. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

On a different note, is anyone else having a low spawn rate from sawmills? I've only gotten one so far. Weirdly, that's my bottle neck right now.

Fashion Designer
    I'm at little confused, so there's a regular lemur/leopard and an enchanted lemur/leopard...
    The regular ones are cafted in the jungle grove using 50 fat grups and they drop stuff like wood, living wood and glimmerdust (and you can only craft one)
    The enchanted ones are the ones that drop energy, for that you need a lemur or leopard enchantment, which presumably you get from the "Find the enchantment adventure" (which I don't have yet)? Is it a random drop? Will be be able to get both the enchanted lemur & leopard? When does the adventure/goal become available?
    Did I also miss any info on what the jungle throne will drop?
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Hi! Has anybody been able to spawn a leopard from a dead tree, after the first one?

Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    I'm at little confused, so there's a regular lemur/leopard and an enchanted lemur/leopard...
    The regular ones are cafted in the jungle grove using 50 fat grups and they drop stuff like wood, living wood and glimmerdust (and you can only craft one)
    The enchanted ones are the ones that drop energy, for that you need a lemur or leopard enchantment, which presumably you get from the "Find the enchantment adventure" (which I don't have yet)? Is it a random drop? Will be be able to get both the enchanted lemur & leopard? When does the adventure/goal become available?
    Did I also miss any info on what the jungle throne will drop?
    What goal are you on? I'm thinking it shows up about goal 5 when you start spawning lemurs to collect the grubs.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Love it - I actually sang it out loud
    I did too! 🤪

Fashion Designer
    I'm on goal 6, I only have "explore the jungle" adventure and the regular lemur + leopard crafts for 50 fat grubs
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    On a different note, is anyone else having a low spawn rate from sawmills? I've only gotten one so far. Weirdly, that's my bottle neck right now.
    Yes, spawn rate from sawmills is terrible. I?ve collected 3 times from each, total 6 Times and no sturdy boards. Very frustrating

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirinshic View Post
    Hi! Has anybody been able to spawn a leopard from a dead tree, after the first one?
    Yes, but it took a LONG time! Keep trying

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast