Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pearl Lizard Leaderboard - 2020 June 3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    A problem..

Anyway. I got 150 points I needed to open a chest, but I have not received anything from that chest. Why?

I checked my storage, nothing.
    My leaderboard points haven't gone up
    No XP to my knowledge (though I could be wrong with that)
    And no new shovels, or tools.
    Or any coins

Am I missing something?
    Oh wait! I just got it 2 points later. Maybe the server just didn't synch in yet.

As now I got the chest.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5632CFC4-072E-414D-BEAA-1CF39175B4A8.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	55664

Was hoping it would've been leaderboard points - but I'm also glad and satisfied with coins. Especially because I thought my chest was lost.

I got to the end and the seahorse does sway a little bit, I just got lucky with big chests right after each other (although the first three spins were fences)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by barneyandbeau View Post
    I got to the end and the seahorse does sway a little bit, I just got lucky with big chests right after each other (although the first three spins were fences)
    Congratulations! Do you have to feed it food?

I haven't had luck getting any leaderboard points from any chest. I fear I may have to eventually use real money to get gems to finish this leaderboard. Because I will not Willing finish Without getting the seahorse.

Rhino Keeper
    yes the crowned seahorse is exotic pet

Fashion Designer
    Well looks like once again ppl have used boosts to get to 10,000 points immediately. I have two in my group that are fighting at first and second place at the 10,000 point level so there’s literally no point. This game has become so competitive now too that you can only achieve the prize if you pay a lot to get there. I usually purchase gems with REAL money almost every event but what’s the point now if ppl are already at 10,000. I can’t afford to buy that many gems. Takes all the fun out of the game. Just really disappointed in it lately. I never could finish the melons either.

Executive Chef
    I did get some massive boosts now. I'm at 1,050 points or something of the kind.

I opened up a chest an hour or so ago, and got some dynamite for the mine - though I don't have usage for it since I'm not expanded to the mine. And never probably will - as the mine seems to hinder possible events, especially if you have to collect something from it. So At this moment, I don't care too much about the dynamite.

Though now I have hope that I will get the seahorse without any added help (like iTunes money)

Executive Chef
    I didn't get much of a "rocket" like boost, I mean I did with my first 1,000 points, but not like other players who are on my leaderboard.

After I got the rocket boost to 1,000 - all my purple chests were, dynamite, Ruby's, and a bait for fishing.

So my goal to 1,700 for the crowned seahorse was a bit slower than other players.

Regardless, I got it! And that is all that matters.

I wish it would open it's eyes, but apparently it falls asleep when you feed it.

Though, it does move a bit. Which is nice.

Anyway. I'm glad I now have 2 exotics, because when I make a bag of exotic food, I won't have an extra one clogging up my barn space until my flytrap needs feeding again.

I can now feed both at the same time every 12 hours. And not have to worry having any extra clogging up barn space. Which is great!

Name:	10296AFB-324B-4CA6-80FE-723F5FF934C3.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	55711

Name:	F7E441C4-356E-4E74-A59C-4988603233E2.jpeg 
Views:	48 
Size:	216.8 KB 
ID:	55712

Rhino Keeper
    My FIRST rocket ride Woohoo !!!
    Currently 19th lol

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    My FIRST rocket ride Woohoo !!!
    Currently 19th lol
    Way to go!
    I am 19th too!

Executive Chef
    I finished in 18. So far, for a leaderboard event, that's the worst I've placed in. As I've only played in 3 or 4 so far. But to be fair, I didn't get much of a rocket boost like the other players in my listing.

But like I said, I got what I wanted! and to be fair, after I got my seahorse, I barely payed any attention to the fountain or wheel thing that gives points every few hours. I may have placed lower than an 18, but truthfully, not by much anyway.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast