Thread: Let's Go Fly a Kite Event - 2020 June 3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    So far, out of my 3 trades I've done.

I've gotten the

Red Kite Bird
    Rainbow Trough
    Spring Meadow Path

In the next 1 almost 2 hours, I should be able to turn in a 4th collection.

My only complaint so far with this, is the fact - I cannot get more of the path(s) which is a pain; so now I have 1 random path that will looked out of place in my farm, regardless of how I may do it.

I really want the Spring Pond though

A few other items I want

Balloon Elephant (especially) and the Hummingbird Feeder.

So since I have already turned in 3 collections of the kite, and it only being the 1st day since the challenge started, I may have a chance to eventually get an item more or 2 that I do want.
    I just did my 4th trade in - and I got a balloon elephant.

It's definitely a cool item. As I paired it with my overgrown fountain from an older leaderboard event because both blues matched!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0432453F-2EE2-4E51-84BF-6BF7E19E28A3.jpeg 
Views:	48 
Size:	524.9 KB 
ID:	55673

I'm I am lucky - I may be able to complete another or so collection today.

I have no drops from the Feed mill. After last times superhard watermelon event I was actually missing the leaderboard. Glad to see it back. I am very busy this week but the whole chance of a rocket ride makes me want to try the leaderboard. But I love the bird and wanted to see if it was possible to get the bird, but the drop rate looks impossible.

Also I wish all the items for this event did not need to be made in the outpost. Somehow the plane keeps asking for the same items. How do you balance these two events. I feel I have to just keep discarding my plane deliveries. I really want to try for the sea horse.

So my request to the powers that be at farm story 2, can you please have a different machine for this event, at least we have would have a collectors item at the end. Actually a different machine for all the watermelon event items would be great too. I feel like Farm story2 is starting to mimic real life too much. you get very little coins and experience for the new items and you spent too much for expansion. The star watermelon needs to be at least 1000 coins per watermelon.

I don?t know if I should even try for the bird. And as much as I want the bird to be flying on my farm, I know even if I get it, it will say sleeping. Feels like I need five more feed mills, five more windmills and at least 500 more plots to grow plants.

Executive Chef
    Can we PLEASE stop going to the Plots to drop event items? Or, at the very least, limit to 1 each time instead of 1or 2? I can put 10 of the Chicken String up for sale, and then I harvest 6 plots and I'm right back where I started from: needing to sell 10 more to open up space in my Barn.

I'll expand more on this later in my post-event debrief, but seriously...something needs to change. Last event the Silo got flooded with Watermelon Seeds, and now the Barn gets filled with Chicken String (which isn't going to sell quickly because the Newspaper is GLUTTED with them) and also with Bacon because of the Leaderboard event. Sigh...

Rhino Keeper
    The last time someone mentioned drop rate from plots being Too Good so that it flooded the paper. Stormie listened and made the drop rate Super Low. I still remember the game Feline started - growing 50 wheat at a time and see how many drops and the drop rate was something like 0-3 per 50 wheat and wheat flooded the paper (Without Feather Ado April 2018).

I?m all about voicing our frustration over low drop rates
    But voicing frustration over excellent drop rate?

Just saying
    Last edited by ankavale1000; 06-04-20 at 11:02 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Will the kite cart do anything or just decoration?

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gdr4gon View Post
    Will the kite cart do anything or just decoration?
    It gives random parts if you were to buy it now. After event it is just a decoration.
    It is very, very nice of Storm8 to give this 250 gem item for turning in 23 collections.

Up, Up, and Away!
    Want more items? Get a Kite Cart and collect Let's Go Fly a Kite items from it!
    Have a Kite Cart - buy from Market
    Or win it by turning in 23 collections
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know which habitat is for the Crowned Seahorse? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BatCrzy2 View Post
    Does anyone know which habitat is for the Crowned Seahorse? Thanks!
    There is no habitat for it - as the seahorse is its own habitat, if that makes sense:

All you got to do is place it out of storage and you're done basically, unless you feed it, that's all you have to do.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    There is no habitat for it - as the seahorse is its own habitat, if that makes sense:

All you got to do is place it out of storage and you're done basically, unless you feed it, that's all you have to do.
    Yes, makes sense, thank you! I have a similar sea horse, just didn?t connect the two! I wish they would of made him move after you feed him instead of going to sleep!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Can we PLEASE stop going to the Plots to drop event items? Or, at the very least, limit to 1 each time instead of 1or 2? I can put 10 of the Chicken String up for sale, and then I harvest 6 plots and I'm right back where I started from: needing to sell 10 more to open up space in my Barn.

I'll expand more on this later in my post-event debrief, but seriously...something needs to change. Last event the Silo got flooded with Watermelon Seeds, and now the Barn gets filled with Chicken String (which isn't going to sell quickly because the Newspaper is GLUTTED with them) and also with Bacon because of the Leaderboard event. Sigh...
    -you Can just put Them up for sale in your shop and then discard them. Not a Big problem.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast