Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Let's Go Fly a Kite Event - 2020 June 3

Farm Supplier
    I played almost all teamlava games and many of them are not actual any more. I am playing this for years but with breaks those situations makes me upset . I want to enjoy. And , like I said , I have hundred decorations in basement I never put them on farm. And I didn't sleep whole last night trying to get bird. I really don't see how that kite thing I got as reward for 23 kites contribute my farmimg. This game is interesting but I don't want my efforts to be in vain

Farm Supplier
    In this game I am really focus on improving farming not to decorate. When I played fashion story I really liked to decorate or restaurant I loved decorations , I spent many gems on that. In all farming games I am just focus how to improve farming

Rhino Keeper
    43 turn ins, No Bird ... though I did get a bunch of those Flying Fish Sock

Going to pretend Flying Socks are Birds

Looking forward to new event(s) tomorrow

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ostraoz View Post
    I played almost all teamlava games and many of them are not actual any more. I am playing this for years but with breaks those situations makes me upset . I want to enjoy. And , like I said , I have hundred decorations in basement I never put them on farm. And I didn't sleep whole last night trying to get bird. I really don't see how that kite thing I got as reward for 23 kites contribute my farmimg. This game is interesting but I don't want my efforts to be in vain
    This is the reward for 23 collections
    Up, Up, and Away!
    Want more items? Get a Kite Cart and collect Let's Go Fly a Kite items from it!
    Have a Kite Cart - buy from Market
    Or win it by turning in 23 collections
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

The Red Kite Bird is Luck I am sure some players have turned in way over 23 collections trying and then one person got it on his second turn in. I admire your dedication to improve your farm. Me I love all the decorations and I am constantly redecorating...right now I know it is our seventh birthday this month so I have all the Birthday items out, the birthday cakes and the Birthday pets.

Rhino Keeper
    Will my kites re-inflate after the event is over if I turn in my last set? Thank you!
    Took a chance and yes, they did go back up in the air!
    Last edited by PuntaMita; 06-09-20 at 06:42 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you for your reply. I took that kite cart and I get tools every 2 hours and it will probably expire in hour or two. So what is purpose of that cart after that I don't know. I won so many decorations in fact I got all except only thing I wanted. I wish I could give someone all that decorations at least to make someone happy it seriously mean NOTHING to me. I didn't sleep I have headache and I wanted to write support instead of here to tell them this is not fair at all but for some reason I can't reach them . And what I don't understand how can you be so calm after making 43 kites and nothing . This is why they treat people like this . Because nobody complains. We all deserve all rewards . I made 25 kites . And not sure I will do next event and will maybe leave game again

Farm Supplier
    These events where the 'star' prize is random are ridiculous, I've handed in at least 40 kites and still haven't had a red kite 😭

Yay! I got my red kite! Only took 48 collections and maybe 40 gems to speed up kite construction. He?s happily flying around my farm.

All that work for a few months of exclusivity. The kite will probably be on sale next xmas for those that didn?t get it the first time

Executive Chef
    I must've been lucky then, hearing players have turned in over 40 collections, and didn't get the red kite bird until then, or did also turn in 40 collections but still didn't get it.

I got it when I turned in my 2nd collection.

I quit turning collections in about 3 days ago, just because I kept getting repeats and it reminded me too much of something I already do, on another S8 game that causes me much frustration as is.

I really did want the pond, but with my luck and frustration it just wasn't worth it anymore! Regardless, I'm just glad to not see the kite stings clogging up the newspaper now.

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I must've been lucky then, hearing players have turned in over 40 collections, and didn't get the red kite bird until then, or did also turn in 40 collections but still didn't get it.

I got it when I turned in my 2nd collection.

I quit turning collections in about 3 days ago, just because I kept getting repeats and it reminded me too much of something I already do, on another S8 game that causes me much frustration as is.

I really did want the pond, but with my luck and frustration it just wasn't worth it anymore! Regardless, I'm just glad to not see the kite stings clogging up the newspaper now.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Yay! I got my red kite! Only took 48 collections and maybe 40 gems to speed up kite construction. He?s happily flying around my farm.

All that work for a few months of exclusivity. The kite will probably be on sale next xmas for those that didn?t get it the first time
    Congratulations on your bird!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast