Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Let's Go Fly a Kite Event - 2020 June 3

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Does the other seahorse move more than the current one?

I don't have the other one, I only have the crowned (the newer one being offered) so I'm not sure
    They move about the same. They’re cute next to each other!

Rhino Keeper
    QUESTION

for the Spring Meadow Path prize, how many path are you getting each time, 1 or 3? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    QUESTION

for the Spring Meadow Path prize, how many path are you getting each time, 1 or 3? Thank you
    1 here

Executive Chef
    I wish I could get some of those yellow kite frames, I can't find any in the newspaper either.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Farm Supplier
    Storm8 can we have an additional Bird Tree or rescue pen to house the Red Kite. Thanks in advance

Almost 40 attempts done but no success for the bird .... done for today

Farm Supplier
    I made 24 kites manuely and got just decorations no bird . I don't care about deco. I have hundreds in my warehouse. I got that kite reward but now what ... I am so disappointed , didn't sleep whole night to finish goal and no birds. I am trying to write support but no successful . No wonder I left this game several times before. It supposed to be enjoying .

Farm Supplier
    I even used gems to speed few kites . To finish on time (((((((( this game , I will definitely find next game , I want bird

Farm Supplier
    No wonder that their games are not so popular as before. It is real torture to play. I played fashion before. Nothing game is dead

Quote Originally Posted by ostraoz View Post
    I even used gems to speed few kites . To finish on time (((((((( this game , I will definitely find next game , I want bird
    Winning the bird is a game of luck but you are just Farming and you can win decorations. Lots of new players don't have these decorations so I am happy they can win some. The Red Kite is Luck every time you turn in a collection you have a chance to win something. Kind of like going to Vegas and playing a slot machine. There are going to be winners but unfortunately some players are not going to win the grand prize. I always think this pet will likely be for sale on Black Friday and I can buy it then.

My next thought new event tomorrow and I get to try again. I for one love the game and have been playing for over six years. No other game has ever held my interest that long.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast