Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BOX: Amusement Crate - 2020 June 02

Nightclub Owner

BOX: Amusement Crate - 2020 June 02

New Mystery Box and Goal

Removed - July 01, 2020

Amusement Crate currently on sale for 16 Gems for 29 days.
    *Will be removed at the end of this time*

Amusement Crate Contents:
    Common (4th Prize, 54%):
    Fair Ticket - wall
    Merry Mascot - 1x1
    Special Seating - 2x2

Uncommon (3rd Prize, 35%):
    Snack Shack - 2x2
    Fortune Finder - 1x1

Rare (2nd Prize, 10%):
    Casual Cart - 2x2
    Roller Loop - 3x3

Exceptional (1st Prize, 1%):
    Merry-Go-Round - 4x4

Anyday Funday - 29 Day Goal
    Have 1 Fair Ticket
    Have 1 Merry Mascot
    Have 1 Special Seating
    Have 1 Snack Shack
    Have 1 Fortune Finder
    Have 1 Casual Cart
    Have 1 Roller Loop
    Have 1 Merry-Go-Round
    *Rewards: $1,000, 90 xp

NOTES:
    - Players must be Level 12 or higher to receive the Mystery Crate Goals.
    - Mystery Crate Goal is optional. It's purpose is simply to showcase the items contained within the related Mystery Box.
    - Opening the box via the goal book does NOT assure you a certain a prize. All crate purchases are RANDOM.
    - This goal will not impact your playing or your odds when purchasing the box.
    - It is not necessary to make your box purchases through the goal to have your prizes count in the goal.
    - The goal task will automatically check off the items as you randomly win them from the box.
    - You will only be charged gems when you click on the Mystery Box in the Market like you do for all box purchases.

Link to Master Box Guide for details on Mystery Boxes in general: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ster-Box-Guide

Inventory/Market Cards:
    Spoiler: show

Decos on Display:

Goal Cards:

Executive Chef
    An impressive crate. At least in my opinion

If I ever were to try this crate though, I would only aim for that cute little bear (Merry Mascot) it's super cute, and since I plan on eventually doing a garden esque bakery, it would fit just right in. The bear to me, honestly reminds me a bit of there older more "friendly" designs, as in the colours were light, i don't know how to explain it yet, or put into better wording at this moment of writing this. I will edit it when I can think better.

It brings back a weird and certain nostalgia for me. I don't know if I'm the only older, or longer players in the game who think this, but it just does for me.

But congratulations, AnnirasSweets. It looks like you may have gotten everything, including the first place prize.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 06-02-20 at 05:56 PM.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    An impressive crate. At least in my opinion

If I ever were to try this crate though, I would only aim for that cute little bear (Merry Mascot) it's super cute, and since I plan on eventually doing a garden esque bakery, it would fit just right in. The bear to me, honestly reminds me a bit of there older more "friendly" designs, as in the colours were light, i don't know how to explain it yet, or put into better wording at this moment of writing this. I will edit it when I can think better.

It brings back a weird and certain nostalgia for me. I don't know if I'm the only older, or longer players in the game who think this, but it just does for me.

But congratulations, AnnirasSweets. It looks like you may have gotten everything, including the first place prize.
    Anyway. I may just plan on spending my monthly money on this crate instead of finishing off my flower market design entirely, for now.

Just so maybe I can create a bear forest! I'm thinking. I hope I can at least get 7 bears, if I try this as many times as I want. We will see. As I have a middle section in my bakery that I think I would like more with bears. Instead of the river/water area I had planned previously. As many players have already done the water garden, garden with a river type designs - and I want to create a bear forest now!

I hope the bakery story server gives me goodness in this, with getting a lot of the bears, at least over 5. I am hoping that is. Anyway.

Last edited by TwixAndScones; 06-02-20 at 06:28 PM.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

Hi guys. Has anyone experienced the issue of loosing free gems by watching advertisement videos after purchasing the new crate which is one sale at the moment for 16 gems? I heard some rumour for that but i really want to try get the bear " Merry Mascot" ��.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by miumiu278 View Post
    Hi guys. Has anyone experienced the issue of loosing free gems by watching advertisement videos after purchasing the new crate which is one sale at the moment for 16 gems? I heard some rumour for that but i really want to try get the bear " Merry Mascot" ��.
    I explained more fully in your other post in the Gem Video thread but to answer your question here:

No - purchasing a crate item will have zero impact on any areas of your gameplay other than subtracting the 16 gems and awarding you a new deco.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I explained more fully in your other post in the Gem Video thread but to answer your question here:

No - purchasing a crate item will have zero impact on any areas of your gameplay other than subtracting the 16 gems and awarding you a new deco.
    thank you very much

Executive Chef
    In all fairness, I got the bear (Merry Mascot) and wasn't super pleased with it, like I initially thought I would be.

So I didn't try this crate any more after I had gotten it. Especially since it took so long to get it anyway.

Cute, but I will not do the bear forest I had wanted in the begging.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C958859C-4FF6-4C3B-AB39-3164DFBC73F6.jpeg 
Views:	68 
Size:	156.4 KB 
ID:	55849

I hope a summer sale may soon or eventually happen though!
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

Farm Supplier

Regular ovens the bar below food

The current anyday funday or any of the previous. It shows the item in left side for 16 gems.
    Question: do you get that item that it shows?
    Last edited by reflection37; 06-28-20 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Post it in the section �� and I can’t change the title?
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Farm Supplier

Regarding crates for gems

The current anyday funday or any of the previous. It shows the item in left side for 16 gems.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by reflection37 View Post
    Reason for Edit: I post it in the “wrong” section.
    and I can’t change the title . Also I can’t find general questions . I’ll just post the question about the ovens the bar below

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast