Thread: Separating the gift parts...

Farm Supplier

Separating the gift parts...

Instead of us doing Alot of tapping to Find a gift to send to our neighbors, wouldn't it be Great if Storm8 would Put them into to Groups so we could get To the Gift our neighbors want quicker...

New Resident
    For real... Can you guys organize them better so we can find what we're looking for please?

Yes please

Quote Originally Posted by Achundris91 View Post
    Instead of us doing Alot of tapping to Find a gift to send to our neighbors, wouldn't it be Great if Storm8 would Put them into to Groups so we could get To the Gift our neighbors want quicker...

YES YES YES PLEASE! I've been asking about this for soooooo long! I really want a 'basic parts' section so I don't have to constantly scroll thru all the past goal specific parts to gift the basic ones. They have separate gift tabs so you can skip right to the food, so it's obvious they're able to do this. There aren't that many basic parts either so it wouldn't be that tedious I don't think.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, what a great suggestion. The "lunch" tab is empty.....
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation