Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battle arena losses

Rhino Keeper

Battle arena losses

What?s up with the battle arena? I?m having multiple losses on both of my accounts with dragons that are supposed to have a 90% chance of winning. I can see having an occasional loss with those percentages but losing repeatedly seems off. Anybody else seeing this?

Nightclub Owner
    Same!!! I had 5 losses in the first 6 rounds using all Level 15 dragons! Glasswing, Black Jackal, Avenging, Aquarknight and Black Knight
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    I haven?t battled in a while but I breezed through the first nine rounds using mostly Angelfire and Glasswing once or twice. I?m surprised there are back to back champs though. It doesn?t bode well for the rest of the tournament. FWIW, I always force close and restart between rounds.

ED.: My Angelfire is level 10 and Glasswing is 13.

Rhino Keeper
    Same with me - first six rounds, multiple losses
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Farm Supplier
    To me, theres no rhyme or reason to the battle arena. I think its just by chance or luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Varinamom View Post
    What?s up with the battle arena? I?m having multiple losses on both of my accounts with dragons that are supposed to have a 90% chance of winning. I can see having an occasional loss with those percentages but losing repeatedly seems off. Anybody else seeing this?
    Honestly the battle arena is getting ridiculous!! There’s no reason I should be losing 10 times or more against the same opponent especially when I’m using mostly all ultra rare and super rare dragons!! At this point 80% of my dragons are all waiting to go into the healing spring!

Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    Honestly the battle arena is getting ridiculous!! There?s no reason I should be losing 10 times or more against the same opponent especially when I?m using mostly all ultra rare and super rare dragons!! At this point 80% of my dragons are all waiting to go into the healing spring!
    I have suspected for awhile now that the battle arena has difficulty has been turned up but I can?t be certain, although I doubt if staff would ever tell us? Would be nice if we could get a staff response on the matter, please! So
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    Honestly the battle arena is getting ridiculous!! There’s no reason I should be losing 10 times or more against the same opponent especially when I’m using mostly all ultra rare and super rare dragons!! At this point 80% of my dragons are all waiting to go into the healing spring!
    It depends on what type of dragon. The pure champion types are the hardest and always have been. A while ago someone mentioned something like 38 losses to one pure champion type. If it is against other types (like the ones the initial poster note), then yeah, something is up.

What, I do not know and how to fix I do not know. I have not had that problem so it isn't universal.

I am on an android device and do not have the option to skip the battle arena wait times by watching videos so I have struggled with tournaments at times.

Rhino Keeper
    DITTO
    I was beginning to wonder who in S8 I have upset - never had this many losses with dragons with such a high chance of winning.
    Battlegrounds are the main reason I still play this “getting worse by the week” game. It used to be enjoyable, challenging but fair, and exciting.
    No excitement left - EVER - HOW CAN ANYTHING THAT RUNS TO THE SAME PATTERN WEEK AFTER TIRESOME WEEK BE EXCITING?
    And there’s the glitches we are forced to endure. We should not have to force close down after every battle. Rollback after rollback -
    No room for new dragons, so why are there so many of them, event after event???? What is the point of playing an event for 6 or 7 days knowing the rewards will have to be dumped or stay in storage.
    If they can’t give us more room, the very least S8 could do is to make Stable expansion free. 1000 gold to keep playing. NO WAY
    I could fill the page but it is clear S8 does not care about those of us who have been playing for years. They are focused on newbies and draining as many $$ out of them as they can.
    Very very disillusioned. Such a great game has sunk so low

Rhino Keeper
    Yes. Everything has gotten much harder. . Now it is hard to finish without spending gold if you get behind.
    I am getting so bored with bingo but I still like the battle arena of all the “games” in Dragon Story.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast