Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battle arena losses

Fashion Designer
    I about fell over when I beat Black Knight at 20 in the very first battle with my Achilles at 15. Usually I am on those level 20 pure champions for a day.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone successful against the #29 Champion type? If so what did you use? I've lost a dozen times on this one. Usually, my level 15 metal wins against pure champs, but not this time. I have a dozen level 15s with some diamond, some champ, some metal or gold, and then others a mix. Not a one working. I breezed through all the other battles in 3 days, but 29 is ****ing me and soon will be down to last day.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    Anyone successful against the #29 Champion type? If so what did you use? I've lost a dozen times on this one. Usually, my level 15 metal wins against pure champs, but not this time. I have a dozen level 15s with some diamond, some champ, some metal or gold, and then others a mix. Not a one working. I breezed through all the other battles in 3 days, but 29 is ****ing me and soon will be down to last day.
    I used my Achilles at level 15. I have him and a Diamond at level 15 that I use a lot against pure champions. Soccer tends to be good against them also, from what I heard but I don't have him yet.

Not to stress you out, but I once breezed through all the battles and got stuck for 3 days on number 29 and ended up coming down to the wire - I think I ended up using an ultimate. That was rough! That was also about 6 months ago and I had the same number of level 15s and 14s - so stressful and annoying!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, finally got it with a champion diamond, Valiant. I use my level 15 metal and it usually takes champs out first hit. Took over 30 tries this time. I've had them take over 5, but never that many. They've definitely made the arena more difficult.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    Thanks, finally got it with a champion diamond, Valiant. I use my level 15 metal and it usually takes champs out first hit. Took over 30 tries this time. I've had them take over 5, but never that many. They've definitely made the arena more difficult.
    I usually have 15 to 20 tries, sometimes 3 or 4 but never had first try before. Are you on an Android or Apple device? I know other people have the same experience you usually have and sometimes I wonder if it is the platform or how much money you spend on the game or just luck.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on Android. When I could watch an Ad it would usually take 4 or 5 in a row to get a win on these hard ones. Often there are 1 or 2 tough ones. The rest are 1 hit and done. I refuse to spend gold on battle arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Varinamom View Post
    What?s up with the battle arena? I?m having multiple losses on both of my accounts with dragons that are supposed to have a 90% chance of winning. I can see having an occasional loss with those percentages but losing repeatedly seems off. Anybody else seeing this?
    I spent a whole day on each of three dragons. Everything is waiting for healing. Never had a tournament like this. I don?t mind a challenge but what is the point of acquiring these so called champions and then raising them up to a high level and they behave poorly? Kind of takes the fun out of it. I don?t think I have a chance of completing this one.

Rhino Keeper
    I am having this issue myself with the arena. The last two tournaments I?ve gotten to round 10 with maybe 1 loss, but then everything noodles. This tournament, my level 15 diamond has lost 5 times to the different champion types. Between two different dragons I?ve lost at least 10 dragons. I have too many high level, good battling dragons to be losing this constantly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12