Thread: Battle arena losses

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Varinamom View Post
    What?s up with the battle arena? I?m having multiple losses on both of my accounts with dragons that are supposed to have a 90% chance of winning. I can see having an occasional loss with those percentages but losing repeatedly seems off. Anybody else seeing this?
    Honestly the battle arena is getting ridiculous!! There’s no reason I should be losing 10 times or more against the same opponent especially when I’m using mostly all ultra rare and super rare dragons!! At this point 80% of my dragons are all waiting to go into the healing spring!

Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    Honestly the battle arena is getting ridiculous!! There?s no reason I should be losing 10 times or more against the same opponent especially when I?m using mostly all ultra rare and super rare dragons!! At this point 80% of my dragons are all waiting to go into the healing spring!
    I have suspected for awhile now that the battle arena has difficulty has been turned up but I can?t be certain, although I doubt if staff would ever tell us? Would be nice if we could get a staff response on the matter, please! So
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    Honestly the battle arena is getting ridiculous!! There’s no reason I should be losing 10 times or more against the same opponent especially when I’m using mostly all ultra rare and super rare dragons!! At this point 80% of my dragons are all waiting to go into the healing spring!
    It depends on what type of dragon. The pure champion types are the hardest and always have been. A while ago someone mentioned something like 38 losses to one pure champion type. If it is against other types (like the ones the initial poster note), then yeah, something is up.

What, I do not know and how to fix I do not know. I have not had that problem so it isn't universal.

I am on an android device and do not have the option to skip the battle arena wait times by watching videos so I have struggled with tournaments at times.