Thread: Champions and breeding

Rhino Keeper

Question Champions and breeding

Can someone please explain to me what happens when you breed with a champion?

In the Dragon Story Wiki it says, ? Although the Champion type can split into Black and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type...Currently, due to a bug in the coding the Champions component Black type will always break down into Purple and Blue. It is unclear if this issue will be fixed.?

So when I breed with a champion dragon does it break down/split into black and red or purple and blue???

If I?m trying to breed Valiant can I breed any champion dragon with a diamond dragon or only certain ones?

~Kat

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    Can someone please explain to me what happens when you breed with a champion?

In the Dragon Story Wiki it says, ? Although the Champion type can split into Black and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type...Currently, due to a bug in the coding the Champions component Black type will always break down into Purple and Blue. It is unclear if this issue will be fixed.?

So when I breed with a champion dragon does it break down/split into black and red or purple and blue???

If I?m trying to breed Valiant can I breed any champion dragon with a diamond dragon or only certain ones?

~Kat
    Valiant is gonna be very hard to breed but you can use any champion with any diamond to try for it. Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Valiant is gonna be very hard to breed but you can use any champion with any diamond to try for it. Good luck.
    Do you know if champion will add black & red or blue & purple when used for breeding? I’m trying to figure out which dragons I could get as fails if I breed Neo Diamond X Champion.

Rhino Keeper
    Do you know if champion will add black & red or blue & purple when used for breeding? I?m trying to figure out which dragons I could get as fails if I breed Neo Diamond X Champion.
    You don't need to figure out the outcomes. Google "dragonsory breeding" & you may get a breeding outcome link. We are not allowed to post here on 3rd party tools.
    It took me 3 weeks non-stop breeding of Champion+Diamond to get Valiant, many years ago. Wish you luck. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    You don't need to figure out the outcomes. Google "dragonsory breeding" & you may get a breeding outcome link. We are not allowed to post here on 3rd party tools.
    It took me 3 weeks non-stop breeding of Champion+Diamond to get Valiant, many years ago. Wish you luck. :-)
    Actually I’m trying to find out if the champion dragon will break down into black & red or blue & purple so I can figure out what I’m looking at as far as fail times and which types of dragons I could get as fails!! I don’t need to go to a third party site/tools, I’m simply looking for an answer as to what two colors a champion dragon can/will split into when used for breeding since the info I have about this is unclear/confusing. Are there any mods that might have this info or someone who would know due to using a champion as a parent when breeding?

Banned
    Actually I’m trying to find out if the champion dragon will break down into black & red or blue & purple so I can figure out what I’m looking at as far as fail times and which types of dragons I could get as fails!! I don’t need to go to a third party site/tools, I’m simply looking for an answer as to what two colors a champion dragon can/will split into when used for breeding since the info I have about this is unclear/confusing. Are there any mods that might have this info or someone who would know due to using a champion as a parent when breeding?
    They split into blue/purple/red, I have been trying non stop for the past 3 weeks to breed another Valiant and my fails have included 2 Peacocks, 2 Magic’s, 2 Planets, Titan, Lunar Ram, 4 Corals, numerous 4 hours and 6 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    They split into blue/purple/red, I have been trying non stop for the past 3 weeks to breed another Valiant and my fails have included 2 Peacocks, 2 Magic’s, 2 Planets, Titan, Lunar Ram, 4 Corals, numerous 4 hours and 6 hours.
    Thank you so much, this is the info I’ve been looking for!!!!