Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Pick a Picnic - 2020 May 26 (15 Days)

I have to say, I love everything about this goal. I enjoy picnic scenes and I don’t have a lot of them. And the wedge is because they’re on a hill, which I’m so glad that they didn’t make it on flat ground, it wouldn’t have looked nice. The hula hoopers are adorable, make a little park scene with the kids playing in the sandbox, that would look so cute. And I’m also extremely happy to see that the first recipe isn’t in that pathetically long row of three that hangs off the counters, can we please stop doing that Storm8, other than that I love it, great job
    Last edited by dommiecook; 05-26-20 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by charaekin View Post
    I?m tired of picnic decor, it seems all the good goal ideas were though of early in the life of this game and it?s hard to come up with new ideas. I wish I had started playing way back when. I?ve only played a couple of years and 3/4 of my decor is picnic related. So sad!
    I agree. The goal prizes are not what they used to be. I started playing approx a year after the game came out. So glad I have many of the earlier goal and other items that were offered. They weren't so cartoonish and had so much more detail and didn't have kids in everything. I usually only do new goals for the recipes. I like the side goal prizes much more even if it is one I already have.

i guess if we grumble less, perhaps we'll enjoy the game more! If any of us don't like the goal or the prizes, then just skip it, simple! i bet even if all of us try to come up with the best prizes and themes that we could think of, there'll be still someone who hates it... i just appreciate the storm8 team continue to keep us entertained during these crazy times and tolerate us the grumpies...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by I_love_noodles View Post
    i guess if we grumble less, perhaps we'll enjoy the game more! If any of us don't like the goal or the prizes, then just skip it, simple! i bet even if all of us try to come up with the best prizes and themes that we could think of, there'll be still someone who hates it... i just appreciate the storm8 team continue to keep us entertained during these crazy times and tolerate us the grumpies...
    I do enjoy the game just saying I would like content other than So many picnic themes, I never said I hated it. I do pick and choose the goals I do and since the idea of a forum is to discuss ideas for the game, that’s what I do here. Just because I vocalize my opinion doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate the work of the storm team, because I do.
    Last edited by charaekin; 06-02-20 at 01:45 PM.

This has been my favorite in some time ❤️

Executive Chef
    I guess I am the only one who actually likes the Hiking Feast.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by I_love_noodles View Post
    Exactly, everytime there is a new goal there is always some people who have to let us know that they hate it. If I disliked a game this much I would delete it. I personally love this goal, it is so cute and I am definitely doing the both parts.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    First recipe on counter, no triple plates!

Attachment 55613

Nicely done, s8
    yes, maybe they are listening. Now stop with all the salads. Lol

Nightclub Owner
    Cabbage and Corn Salad:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cabbage and Corn Salad - counter.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	65.9 KB 
ID:	55622

Rhino Keeper
    Any one else having to rotate the picnic chair so it faces the picnic table?
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast