Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOAL: Southern Surf 2020 May 21 (5 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jblk88 View Post
    I finish the goal today and the other dishes in the crab grill are still locked. Did I did something wrong?
    As posted earlier, completing the current goal will unlock the three newest recipes on the appliance - the other nine recipes are from previous goal sets. While the team normally unlocks the recipes from previous goals when an appliance is relisted, it seems not to be the case this time.

Whether this is a mistake or something intentionally done, we can only guess at this time but I'm hopeful this is just a one-off and future 5 Day Goals will continue offering appliances with all the recipes unlocked.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    As posted earlier, completing the current goal will unlock the three newest recipes on the appliance - the other nine recipes are from previous goal sets. While the team normally unlocks the recipes from previous goals when an appliance is relisted, it seems not to be the case this time.

Whether this is a mistake or something intentionally done, we can only guess at this time but I'm hopeful this is just a one-off and future 5 Day Goals will continue offering appliances with all the recipes unlocked.
    Thank you AnnirasSweets! All clear to me now. Maybe Is not a great idea leave the game and return in some other time because of this. But at least we can have some of the dishes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123