Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Watermelons and Recipes - 2020 May 20th

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    I think it isn?t sold that much because it is a little hard to make, 8 sugar, 2 watermelon drinks and 5 orange watermelon, so it should sell quickly.

Not sure how much it makes at maximum price though, if you know please lmk.
    Max price - 1,750 coins
    Market Price - 1,530 coins
    Fully under market price - 350 coins

Same goes with the watermelon sherbet, at least in terms of market and under market price. Not sure about actual market price as I've not sold any yet.

--

I'm selling it full price, in fact, it's selling a lot better than I thought it would. I believe I only have 1 left in my market and it's only been up for about 30-35 minutes..

But you do have a point, why I don't see it ever in the market is probably because it's so hard to make.

Though to be honest (even though it requires so much to make just 1) I just didn't think it would sell this well. I thought it would take until 12pm or something like that before it sold completely - but shockingly! It didn't. Colour me surprised and intrigued. I may make more rounds of this soon again, not too often. Maybe once every month or so. As it does take a lot to make them.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 09-29-20 at 12:10 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Max price - 1,750 coins
    Market Price - 1,530 coins
    Fully under market price - 350 coins

Same goes with the watermelon sherbet, at least in terms of market and under market price. Not sure about actual market price as I've not sold any yet.
    At market/Regular price, the watermelon sherbet sells for 1,140 coins.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	75109364-76FA-4709-9287-34885479D614.jpeg 
Views:	26 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	56803

But for full and under price, it sells the same as the essence. Just not at average market pricing.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234