Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Watermelons and Recipes - 2020 May 20th

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Since this is a forever crop (the watermelon) does it make decent profit?

Also, is there a catch with the donkey? Do you have to feed it food, too? Or is it just like one of the fountains from the leaderboard events, where you just click on it, and it gives you it?
    No all you do is collect from it every 3 hours 30 minutes. Often when they introduce a new crop, tree etc they have a special limited time event item that will give the item too. We have in the past won maple tree grove, orange tree grove, a candy tree that gives a chocolate item, an aquarium that gives Soy items a fantastic cinnamon Almond GNOME...he is animated, like the donkey cart being offered is animated and will be a fantastic prize. We even have a pot of gold that gives one gold ore. There are others too!

Fashion Designer
    so I just wanted to checkout the requirements of some of these permanent watermelon items. Did I calculate the Extract correctly???

For one extract:

28 square watermelons
    5 orange watermelons
    24 brown sugar
    8 sugar
    12 honey
    28 seeds
    Last edited by Mitzi111; 05-30-20 at 09:47 AM.

Hello , where do I find the watermelon planters and seeds . I have not been playing for a few days and seem to have missed that
    Thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by little_veggie View Post
    Hello , where do I find the watermelon planters and seeds . I have not been playing for a few days and seem to have missed that
    Thank you
    Check the Mega Melons thread for more information. Also, check your "To Do" list. You should have the first of 9 goals available there.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Check the Mega Melons thread for more information. Also, check your "To Do" list. You should have the first of 9 goals available there.
    Thank you xx

Fashion Designer
    I just bought the Ice Creamery because I was excited to make Watermelon ice cream. I am very disappointed.... Did I calculate this correctly???

For one watermelon ice cream:

56 square watermelons
    10 orange watermelons
    48 brown sugar
    16 sugar
    24 honey
    56 seeds
    7 Star watermelons
    7 milk

UPDATE: max coins for 1 watermelon sherbet is 175

That is a lot of work with a process using 3 buildings and many, many hours for such a small price
    Last edited by Mitzi111; 06-05-20 at 04:04 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    so I just wanted to checkout the requirements of some of these permanent watermelon items. Did I calculate the Extract correctly???

For one extract:

28 square watermelons
    5 orange watermelons
    24 brown sugar
    8 sugar
    12 honey
    28 seeds
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    I just bought the Ice Creamery because I was excited to make Watermelon ice cream. I am very disappointed.... Did I calculate this correctly???

For one watermelon ice cream:

56 square watermelons
    10 orange watermelons
    48 brown sugar
    16 sugar
    24 honey
    56 seeds
    7 Star watermelons
    7 milk
    I don't have the brain energy to think about all this, but I strongly suggest you not think too much about it. If you REALLY think about it, you're going to totally depress yourself.

As complex and involved as some of these recipes are, there are others that are...well, maybe not AS bad, but bad enough that I'm not going to ever willingly attempt them because of the demands on space and supplies and time (and just plain good luck). I'm thinking of the Chocolate Sundae in the Ice Creamery, the White Truffle Risotto in the Kitchen, the Wild Bouquet and the Romantic Bouquet in the Floral Shop, and the Almond Tea Service in the Bed and Breakfast. All of them require a lot of time OR a lot of luck, and I'm going to discard any orders that require a lot of these.

I'd suggest making as much Watermelon Punch (with the Square Watermelons) as you can, whenever your Kitchen is free to use, and stockpile that for whenever you need to making something else. That way it won't be as intimidating (or depressing) to contemplate.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I don't have the brain energy to think about all this, but I strongly suggest you not think too much about it. If you REALLY think about it, you're going to totally depress yourself.

As complex and involved as some of these recipes are, there are others that are...well, maybe not AS bad, but bad enough that I'm not going to ever willingly attempt them because of the demands on space and supplies and time (and just plain good luck). I'm thinking of the Chocolate Sundae in the Ice Creamery, the White Truffle Risotto in the Kitchen, the Wild Bouquet and the Romantic Bouquet in the Floral Shop, and the Almond Tea Service in the Bed and Breakfast. All of them require a lot of time OR a lot of luck, and I'm going to discard any orders that require a lot of these.

I'd suggest making as much Watermelon Punch (with the Square Watermelons) as you can, whenever your Kitchen is free to use, and stockpile that for whenever you need to making something else. That way it won't be as intimidating (or depressing) to contemplate.
    Thanks PookieBear50.... good advice!

Executive Chef
    So, let me get this straight...

- Watermelon Punch uses Square Watermelons
    - Watermelon Ice Cream and Watermelon Drink use Moon and Stars Watermelons
    - Watermelon Essence uses Orange Watermelons

...but the only recipes for the Basic Watermelons (that we're likely to harvest 80% of the time) is the Watermelon Grill, and for the Yellow Watermelons is the Watermelon Flower?

Something is so wrong here...

Executive Chef
    What is this? And how do I make it

I try clicking on it, as most if not all the time it'll tell me where to make it - but this one doesn't?

Where and how do you make it?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C44CDDC9-655C-4BDE-950B-0875A62D2C6D.jpeg 
Views:	138 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	55651

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast