Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: GOAL: Pretty and Petite - 2020 May 21 (15 Days)

New Resident
    Hi. I just finished the goal this morning and I?m on Level 33. Technically, I still have 4 days before the goal totally locks. If I reach Level 35 anytime soon, will the side goal appears? Coz I finished the goal already. Or will it be another 15 days or a new goal for the Gazebo? I want the Mother Gazebo!❤️

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kmbrlyher View Post
    Hi. I just finished the goal this morning and I?m on Level 33. Technically, I still have 4 days before the goal totally locks. If I reach Level 35 anytime soon, will the side goal appears? Coz I finished the goal already. Or will it be another 15 days or a new goal for the Gazebo? I want the Mother Gazebo!❤️
    It's difficult to say. There have been times in the past where you needed to be at the level the Side Goal required before the goal started or you couldn't participate at all. However, there were also times where players reached the level required for the Side Goal while the goal was active and the goal would open and they could participate. It's been done both ways before and sadly, there's no way to know what the requirements will be until we find out first-hand.

That said, if you would reach level 35 tomorrow and the Side Goal would suddenly appear in your goal book you would only have until 9 pm UTC on June 4 to finish the three goals and all they require to win the Mother's Gazebo.

After 9pm UTC, both the Main and Side Goals will disappear forever and a new (5 Day) goal will start later that night with all new requirements and prizes.

I advanced in level and completed the side challenge a couple of days ago. Woohoo! Also finished the main challenge today.

I was at level 32 when this challenge started. Yes, the side challenge opens after reaching highest level needed to bake items, lol 35. Make either brownies (if you can be active continuously) or Jasmine Tea as it gives the most experience points in the least amount of time. Also visit neighbors. After getting to level 35 you'll need all appliances to be basic ovens to crank out the side goal dishes. Good luck.

I am so upset!!! I missed finishing this one by about 15-20 minutes!!! ���������� I wanted the Magnolia Market so bad!!! ������������������������������

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567