Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Pretty and Petite - 2020 May 21 (15 Days)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Petalcup Cake on counter:

Attachment 55576

I think this is awesome! One of the best new presentations we've seen in ages.
    This is new!! And awesome, definitely baking more of these when I have time between goals

And for a long time, gonna finish these goals for both prizes!!

I'm level 31, have completed goal 1 but the side goal isn't showing. I can start on the lvl 28 baking of lemon meringue pies while I'm progressing to level 35. Why is this goal unavailable?

It looks like the petal items have overlayed the sweetcorn items. It's nice that I'm completing 2 goals at once, but I am unable to do goal for the tables& chairs because the petal goal is locked (?) and the sweetco ones are no longer listed.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by museglo View Post
    I'm level 31, have completed goal 1 but the side goal isn't showing. I can start on the lvl 28 baking of lemon meringue pies while I'm progressing to level 35. Why is this goal unavailable?
    The Side Goal will only be available to players level 35 and above this time. Serving any recipes required before the goal unlocks will not count toward the goal once it does unlock, if you were to make it to level 35 during this goal.

Executive Chef

Attachment 55576

A very nice and beautiful recipe.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0E51A37B-582F-47DF-9250-2F57FEDF3973.jpeg 
Views:	64 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	55578

Nicely done, Storm8 team!
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Lightbulb

The side goal Won?t show up until you have REACHED the level minimum requirements to bake both items. Frustrating but especially if you have gems cook red velvet to get stars faster. Or look at ALL recipes on both oven and drink despenser make what gives you most stars or experience points to progress faster. Make sure you have at least 2 million coins to finish goal. Don?t buy the new counter until you reach ?buy floor decor? it counts!!

It looks like the petal items have overlayed the sweetcorn items. It's nice that I'm completing 2 goals at once, but I am unable to do goal for the tables& chairs because the petal goal is locked (?) and the sweetco ones are no longer listed.
    Unfortunately when the Sweetco items were put on sale Storm8 removed them from future purchases without realizing anyone current and future doing that goal would not be able to complete it. There is a known bugs thread posted with instructions on what to do but note as of now no resolution has been provided

Rhino Keeper

Attachment 55576

it's so beautiful, love this so much!!!

citrine cake and citrine cupcake are the best exp. also jasmine tea. but idk what level u need to unlock them

I'm with you, more drink machines. Or, more recipes added to the coffee/drink maker!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast