Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Pretty and Petite - 2020 May 21 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Also deer family

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    I'll pass this over and see if it can be centered a little bit
    Thank you for passing this over

The recipes & the prices looks lovely, thanks S8!🌷

Fashion Designer
    I dunno if this has been shared but it's new. Not sure how i feel but the team had got more and more creative these days!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2020-05-30-01-42-50.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	139.0 KB 
ID:	55625
    Jared,19

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Huh... it looks like the off-center placement on the counters goes beyond the first recipe in this goal set, based on the pictures in this thread

I'll check to see if those could be fixed...
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Huh... it looks like the off-center placement on the counters goes beyond the first recipe in this goal set, based on the pictures in this thread

I'll check to see if those could be fixed...
    I've tried to rotate the counter but it still looks off to the edge thank you so much sweetheart!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DDCBYS View Post
    Can you Please Release the older Prize that has the Deer at a pond. I think it?s called the Reflection Pool? But I?m not Sure? Even if it?s to buy? I?ll purchase gems to buy it if I need to? I?ve wanted one for SO Long!! Thank you 
    The reflection pool comes from Restaurant Story - but I think what you're taking about is the "Woodland Deer Family" especially if it looks like this:

Name:	38395633-12F5-4A7E-81ED-D8BB249772C4.jpeg 
Views:	108 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	55626

It would be great to see it back, but the best place to write this request; and have a better chance of it coming back or getting seen by people who can possibly bring it back, is through this thread

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ry-Story-items

I was so close to actually completing and finishing that goal, but never got the end prize, because I was behind - but ironically, not by much

On topic, however

The gems are on sale for me today, I would wait another few days or so to see if the gems re-go on sale, but I did that with the restaurant story goal back in February, I believe, and because I did that, I wasn't able to speed up the goal. So I'll get the gems today, speed up the gems by 60, and get it.

I would keep the gems in my account/bakery, but I'm afraid of losing them - as in they get lost in the server. As I have heard other people losing gems that way, and I definitely cannot have that happening to me, too.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 05-30-20 at 09:47 AM.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    I would like to thank Storm 8 on a great goal. Everything is pretty and creative. I especially like the flower recipe it’s the second one.

Executive Chef
    I speed up the goal, and got two of the Stands.

I'm liking the look so far, I just need 5 more stands, and that will cost over 300 gems. I'll try to finish it next month

But if anyone wonders what the stands look like in full view/picture, here is it.

Name:	9ECC0625-9DC7-4AC8-94B0-6AA295F7A1BB.jpeg 
Views:	106 
Size:	862.2 KB 
ID:	55629

Even though they're a four x four, I was expecting it to fully fill up the space, to be fair, it almost looks like a 3 x 3 to me. But regardless I'm very happy with this particular goal. It's new, and refreshing to see. Compared to all of the 4x4 green grass goal pieces.

Anyway. I bought the Picnic box, because I wanted the butterfly thing, i only tried once, but I got it! I'm so glad I did.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    I dunno if this has been shared but it's new. Not sure how i feel but the team had got more and more creative these days!

Name:	bakery_story-2020-05-30-01-42-50.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	139.0 KB 
ID:	55625
    To be fair, it does look a bit off on square counters, but on circle - it doesn't look too off.

While yes it can be rearranged to fit better, if worse case scenario (the team isn't able to) it looks best displayed on circle counters.

Name:	76F82D08-27D1-4AF9-BD15-9D5650AFC81C.jpeg 
Views:	43 
Size:	220.4 KB 
ID:	55646

Anyway. But still, hopefully they can fix it to a proportionate sizing where it fits both; square and circle counters, properly, and looks nice.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast