Thread: Energy Glitches, and can?t spawn blue dire boar or purple glitter golem

New Resident

Energy Glitches, and can?t spawn blue dire boar or purple glitter golem

As of last night, I?m having energy glitches, where ne energy level seems to randomly change. It will say I have like 38 energy, and then suddenly I have 2 or something.
    I also can?t spawn blue dire boar or purple glitter golem for the Daily Hunt Events, but I can get fang beasts and skunkupines to spawn.

I?ve tried quitting and restarting the game, but the only result there is that my available energy changes a lot when I get back in.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The Monster Hunt has finished. If you still have the goals in your book then click on expire as they won't spawn either of the monsters now.

As for the energy issues, that's a bit concerning. Keep an eye on it for now, make sure you connection is stable and watch out for roll backs (where the loading screen comes up for a second), especially if you're clicking on loads of things and your ruler is running around like a mad chicken trying to collect everything. Maybe slow down a little bit and see if that helps. Let us know how you're getting on.... If it continues, I might need to send you off to Support so they can check your game and you can let them know what kind of device you have to rule out any other kind of issue.