Thread: Is there a suggestion thread on here?

Rhino Keeper

Is there a suggestion thread on here?

I’d love to see S8 bring back the ability to win a champion type dragon for the battle tournaments! I just feel like it’s a lot of work & patience involved (or at least for me it is!) just to earn the monthly themed dragon. I’d be much more motivated to complete the tournaments and even possibly use gold if needed if it was a champion dragon we were working toward. Anyone else feel the same?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    I’d love to see S8 bring back the ability to win a champion type dragon for the battle tournaments! I just feel like it’s a lot of work & patience involved (or at least for me it is!) just to earn the monthly themed dragon. I’d be much more motivated to complete the tournaments and even possibly use gold if needed if it was a champion dragon we were working toward. Anyone else feel the same?
    There is but very rarely do they even take suggestions into consideration, hence, why they lost players over the last 3 years.

Executive Chef
    I think a lot of people share your sentiment that they would rather battle for a Champion type dragon based on other comments I have seen i n various threads.

Personally I am not that hung up on champions or types in general. I just want good looking, unique dragons.

Sorry I missed our gold exchange a couple days. I've been preoccupied and not even checking DS every day. I'll try to get back on track.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.