Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/21: Under the Sea | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Very stupid question. I?m trying to expand and I need one more yellow lantern. I need to made 4 yellow wisps and followed inventory as is what unclear. Can someone please tell me where to find yellow wisps? Thanks!
    Do you mean the little bottle? It is called wisp essence. If that is what you are talking about, you get them from defeating yellow wisps that are spawned from the cloudberry bush or the grand rooted lilium. I hope that helps.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I recommend getting the rocks first because then you can send adventures to get crafting materials. That way you don't collect more materials from trees, skunks, chickens, sawmills than you need because the adventure drops them.

Since it's a wait on Ivy event, the 30 minute wait for chickens isn't that important, especially since you only need 44 of the chicken items and will have 12 days to collect from them. Also, put out all your chicken like animals, I've gotten drops from chicks, chickens, geese, flamingos, maybe turkeys.
    I think the main takeaway is that regardless your strategy, we all know there will be some bottleneck/pacing (like Ivy's Hut or the Sawmills with the longest timers) so that even those with insane energy sources will still have to wait unless you gem speed up. So just pace yourself and do as much as you can per day. Don't get discouraged when you see how daunting the goals/requirements are. I know I was sticker shocked when I bumped to the high level requirements (I kept hoping to hold off as long as possible).

Heck, because of my weird goal completion levels, I'm benefiting from Skunkupine Essence drops in addition to shell drops!

is something going on ? because all we've gotten out of anything is dire boars .... even the ponds..... the only skunkupines I've gotten is from traps I had leftover from earlier quests ....

Rhino Keeper
    Really S8 I login into the game and collect from the adventure which gave me a saltwater then the game resets and of course I lose the saltwater. In a lot of ways this game is awful.

Farm Supplier
    Why am I getting nothing but glimmer golems and dire boars when collecting from the ocean rock. I am a lower level player. Is there a goal that is giving me all these glimmer golems?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by simpassoc View Post
    Why am I getting nothing but glimmer golems and dire boars when collecting from the ocean rock. I am a lower level player. Is there a goal that is giving me all these glimmer golems?
    Have you started the Misty Marshland goals? Those marsh reeds
    Spawn skunkupines. If that's what you're needing. And/Or park monster to collect from ocean rock.

Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    Do you mean the little bottle? It is called wisp essence. If that is what you are talking about, you get them from defeating yellow wisps that are spawned from the cloudberry bush or the grand rooted lilium. I hope that helps.
    It must be rare then bc I went through 20 cloud bushes and nothing. Will put more out and keep trying. Thought I had it right but didn?t hurt to check. Thanks for the response!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Have you hever been this stupid in this game?:

I just tried to CHOP my rooted mine, mistaking it for a tree...

I have finished the first three requirements of the Mysterious Message side goal. But when I click on ?decode the message?, the adventure still shows up as locked by goal. I will have to wait until Tuesday to get someone at storm 8 to fix this. Unless anyone knows what I can do? I never get the extra prize from adventures anyway.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lillianedunord View Post
    I have finished the first three requirements of the Mysterious Message side goal. But when I click on ?decode the message?, the adventure still shows up as locked by goal. I will have to wait until Tuesday to get someone at storm 8 to fix this. Unless anyone knows what I can do? I never get the extra prize from adventures anyway.
    Maybe force-closing would help?
    I have no further ideas, sorry. Good luck!

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast