Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/21: Under the Sea | event information on page 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Free refills?

The hidden forest timed main questline triggered for me. I’m not sure I’ll be able to do it with the event. Do events roll out back to back consistently, where it’s common to have to complete both?
    From what I remember the timed part only gives you farmhouses and a tower i tink... dont waste your time on that timed

Rhino Keeper
    I have been getting most of my Skunks from Tomatoes and the Bush (buy for 400 coins on the 6th page of Plants under Nature in the Market if you don't already have some).

Good luck everyone.

Fashion Designer
    Why miss out on all the fun?
    It's so early in the event, maybe play a day or two more and reassess?

Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    Recently I entered the high lvl arena and as a consequence the requirements to upgrade the event buildings jumped up. I always had the feeling that passing the low lvl boundary is a kind a of punishment to a dedicated player with respect to event requirements. In this event it might be true :-). I have more than 30 energy droppers and I am having a very hard time getting enough Oyster?s. Every time the wrong monster pops up while chopping. Draining my energy. After burning more than 700 energy I barely have enough Oyster?s to get the Prison to lvl 2. I guess this event is not for me. Unless I buy a few energy packs, but the main price does not contribute that much to my queendom. I most probably do something wrong, but it?s better for me to pull out the event (so sad) plug and focus on getting the fish. Artwork is as usual great! Loads of success for all of you in this event.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    Yay! Glad you got her and she coos
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Denise is a rare drop from ?decode the message? adventure has a 12 hour collection time. I was maxed out on everything collected so far from the leaderboard prize iguana, which dropped things like mermaid scales so imagine my surprise when Denise dropped 5 energy only after 12h. I bet I will just get water at next collection though! She makes a bubble sound when tapped. Sounds a little like the laser sounds of retro arcade games actually, if you know what I mean?
    Attachment 55583Attachment 55584Attachment 55585
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Reward for it is overgrown farmhouse but I’m not having much success finding its drop (the write up on the forum is nice and detailed....thank you!).

I think I will focus on the current event. Thank you for the replies.

The direboars are exceedingly annoying but I have been managing to get a sufficient amount of skunkupines from the rocks. I've also gotten 3 golden nuggets which I suppose is the upside. On a different positive note, the drops from the trees are quite high which isn't always the case for this type of event.

Happy Friday everyone

New Resident
    Instead of fighting the wrong monster right away, place another rock somewhere else and get the oysters you need and then go back and fight the monster.

Banned
    The person who was in charge of the dynamics of the last few events obviously has been fired.. cant get a single Direboar to spawn during a Monster Hunt but now.. i walk out from the kitchen and even look at my iPad one spawns in my Living Room.. yeah Blah Blah Blahh.. they dont change spawn rates. we heard it before..
    Last edited by greasyfork1; 05-22-20 at 06:39 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I am still on the Academy storyline so I chopped a bunch of Aspen tress and cam across many Skunkupines. I now have a fish spawned from a pond so I will chop rocks. When I need skunks again I will bump off mu fish and chop trees.

i actually don't think they change spawn rates, I just think the rates are different in monster hunts compared to regular events.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    I am still on the Academy storyline so I chopped a bunch of Aspen tress and cam across many Skunkupines. I now have a fish spawned from a pond so I will chop rocks. When I need skunks again I will bump off mu fish and chop trees.

i actually don't think they change spawn rates, I just think the rates are different in monster hunts compared to regular events.
    They may not 'change' the spawns rates but they are coded in the goal to make the desired spawn less frequent!
    That's my take anyway.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast