Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 254

Thread: Castle Story 05/21: Under the Sea | event information on page 1

  1. #241
    Good morning, I completed all steps for Under the Sea, and received the chest of energy, but did not receive the mermaid. I notice my neighbors received her though. Would it be possible to add her to my kingdom please? Thanks

  2. #242
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    12,732
    Quote Originally Posted by jayray10022 View Post
    Good morning, I completed all steps for Under the Sea, and received the chest of energy, but did not receive the mermaid. I notice my neighbors received her though. Would it be possible to add her to my kingdom please? Thanks
    Did you get 1000 pearl clusters? The energy chests are awarded for getting to 600 clusters. If you did get 1000 clusters then you will need to contact Support and they will help you. Here's the link:
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support
    Good luck! Use bugs as your 1st sub-category.

  3. #243
    Today I visited my neighnbors then I realized I did not get Gerard the Lobster when I finished the Pearlescent Prison L6. I didn't remember I got it. but I still had searched my inventory (455 pages ), looked my kingdom and checke behind all the buildings. I can't find it. Would developer add it to my kingdom? Thank you!

  4. #244
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    12,732
    Quote Originally Posted by MacieQueen View Post
    Today I visited my neighnbors then I realized I did not get Gerard the Lobster when I finished the Pearlescent Prison L6. I didn't remember I got it. but I still had searched my inventory (455 pages ), looked my kingdom and checke behind all the buildings. I can't find it. Would developer add it to my kingdom? Thank you!
    Did you do the community visit goals as well?? You had to do all of the goals to get Gerard. You'll need to confirm if you're not sure with Support. Link above if you need it. Good luck!

  5. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Did you do the community visit goals as well?? You had to do all of the goals to get Gerard. You'll need to confirm if you're not sure with Support. Link above if you need it. Good luck!
    Thank you. I had contact S8 Support and got Gerard the Lobster.

  6. #246
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    495
    Third drop from Gerard was 1 energy and a seaweed. Anyone else only getting one energy? That can’t be right...
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

  7. #247
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    102
    I got one energy yesterday, which is basically nothing.

  8. #248
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    83
    I also got one energy from Gerard today

  9. #249
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,919
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Third drop from Gerard was 1 energy and a seaweed. Anyone else only getting one energy? That can’t be right...
    I haven't noticed an energy drop as yet from Gerard. What a dud he turned out to be. :-/

  10. #250
    Nightclub Owner meme1098's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,609
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I haven't noticed an energy drop as yet from Gerard. What a dud he turned out to be. :-/
    For sure! I got 1 energy this morning from him...smh!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •