Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/21: Under the Sea | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Do you lose the Adventure after upgrading to lvl6 or when you finish the last goal?
    No, you do not lose the adventure at level 6.

In the past, the adventure stops with the event, not goal completion.

Fashion Designer
    Yes the adventure is still there. I’ve finished and gotten zero energy from Gerard. Still no Denise so still chopping rocks for the rare message in a bottle.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9D7A0B16-8339-4E60-8676-7DC79CFF16A9.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	128.1 KB 
ID:	55647

Say cheese! ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9D7A0B16-8339-4E60-8676-7DC79CFF16A9.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	128.1 KB 
ID:	55647

Say cheese! ��
    Nice! Thanks for sharing

I still have 100 Pearl Clusters to go before welcoming Coral to my Queendom, but I'm loving Gerald and the Anglerfish Troll.
    (excellent excuse to clear as piece of land!)

Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    That is not true. I've upgraded to lv 6, and I don't have the crafts anymore, nor do event items drop anymore either.

ETA: I just checked, and the ocean rock does still drop event materials (it even dropped a bottle just now). I can't check my Castle, because I have sent out another adventure, but it's definitely possible and even probable that the adventure is still there. Still, the crafts in the workshop have definitely disappeared.
    Oops! You're right! No crafts! But adventure stays, I guess so you can still try for the special drop.
    My apologies!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    I am still trying to get Denise to, and I hate that if you have been playing for a few minutes or up to 5 minutes the game kicks off. I am still trying to finish. On a different note I have 86 troll tokens. Do I get another portal or wait to get a cooking camp or upgrade my existing portal or wait for the next hunt to get more. Any advice would be good. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by candylou36; 06-01-20 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by candylou36 View Post
    I am still trying to get Denise to, and I hate that if you have been playing for a few minutes or up to 5 minutes the game kicks off. I am still trying to finish. On a different note I have 86 troll tokens. Do I get another portal or wait to get a cooking camp or upgrade my existing portal or wait for the next hunt to get more. Any advice would be good. Thanks in advance.
    I was never the least bit interested in the cooking camp. I hardly use my kitchens at all, so why a third one?

As for the wizard portal, if you have (or can easily get) the other materials needed for this, I would do the upgrade before getting a second one. It increases the energy per collection by 4 without costing you extra space, while the second WP would only give you net 3 energy per collection (after discounting the 1 energy needed for collecting) and take up quite a lot of extra space.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you. I thought that it would only increase it by 1 for each upgrade. But if it by 4 so a level 2 would mean 8 energy I will upgrade it. Thank you again.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by candylou36 View Post
    Thank you. I thought that it would only increase it by 1 for each upgrade. But if it by 4 so a level 2 would mean 8 energy I will upgrade it. Thank you again.
    wizard’s portal increases by 1 each level, final level gives 8 energy. It takes a lot of resources to level up, I leveled up the first one before getting the second one. I now have my second up to Level 3.

So, does anyone actually ever get the critter from the extra supplies quest? They seem darn near impossible judging by my experiences lately.