Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/21: Under the Sea | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    Let me cry here, sorry, I cannot cope with it alone. I have sent out at least 12 journeys (maybe more), and no Denise!! Bottle drops for the journey is 60+ energy per one bottle, plus golden nuggets, such a waste of resources. I find it very unfair. There should be possibility to buy Denise for gems, or gem-increase the chances, or simply guaranteeing Denise by max 10 journeys (with chance of less journeys for the lucky players). It's very sad and even frustrating, S8, please correct it!
    This has been the norm for every one of these events. Some get the rare drop almost instantly, others NEVER get it no matter what. Try to put this issue in the "I Don't Care" box. I have.
    Also I think it's time to do away with those fairy chests that you have to chop. Those prizes are just sad.
    One more thing (gripe). Please do away with visiting other kingdoms. It just causes havoc for me!
    Last edited by riverly; 05-28-20 at 10:51 AM.

I turned to the forum to see if anyone else was as bummed about the energy sucking adventures as I am. Good to know that I am not alone. 😂

Rhino Keeper
    Let me cry here, sorry, I cannot cope with it alone. I have sent out at least 12 journeys (maybe more), and no Denise!! Bottle drops for the journey is 60+ energy per one bottle, plus golden nuggets, such a waste of resources. I find it very unfair. There should be possibility to buy Denise for gems, or gem-increase the chances, or simply guaranteeing Denise by max 10 journeys (with chance of less journeys for the lucky players). It's very sad and even frustrating, S8, please correct it!
    I have played for years. I have never gotten the special for sending out. I usually do 15-20 adventures. But good luck.

Thank you for your answers, advises and wishes. It really works, I feel a lot better. Thanks & hugs!

Nightclub Owner
    Come sit by me. I only send out adventures in hopes of getting material for the event. I have not held out hope for the prize for many moons now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Come sit by me. I only send out adventures in hopes of getting material for the event. I have not held out hope for the prize for many moons now.
    I will sit with you ��

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I will sit with you ��
    Count me in. I did more or less 10 under the sea adventure already now i?m out of gold nuggets and all i get most of the time are the mermaid goblets, mussels and algae..sometimes saltwater

Rhino Keeper
    Ive played this game, and bs rs dragon etc, for 10plus years ive never once got the prize for adventuring

Fashion Designer
    I am in the same boat. I usually have to chop two entire rocks for one message in the bottle. I am a long time player so I have several daily energy droppers as well as weekly which I rarely use. It would be helpful if we found some message in the bottles in those quests to make up for it a teeny tiny bit.

Good luck to you and the rest of us with no luck in getting Denise. We still have time. I have Gerard so that?s really all I need to do besides collect from the broken pearl to get the Octomaid.

Rhino Keeper
    I hope I get the prize from the castle adventure I have only gotten it one time that includes both of my devices. Boo hooo. Only one since they started playing this way.