Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/21: Under the Sea | event information on page 1

Recently I entered the high lvl arena and as a consequence the requirements to upgrade the event buildings jumped up. I always had the feeling that passing the low lvl boundary is a kind a of punishment to a dedicated player with respect to event requirements. In this event it might be true :-). I have more than 30 energy droppers and I am having a very hard time getting enough Oyster’s. Every time the wrong monster pops up while chopping. Draining my energy. After burning more than 700 energy I barely have enough Oyster’s to get the Prison to lvl 2. I guess this event is not for me. Unless I buy a few energy packs, but the main price does not contribute that much to my queendom. I most probably do something wrong, but it’s better for me to pull out the event (so sad) plug and focus on getting the fish. Artwork is as usual great! Loads of success for all of you in this event.

Executive Chef
    Chopping the Ocean Rock just gave me a Gold Nugget. What a pleasant surprise!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    Recently I entered the high lvl arena and as a consequence the requirements to upgrade the event buildings jumped up. I always had the feeling that passing the low lvl boundary is a kind a of punishment to a dedicated player with respect to event requirements. In this event it might be true :-). I have more than 30 energy droppers and I am having a very hard time getting enough Oyster?s. Every time the wrong monster pops up while chopping. Draining my energy. After burning more than 700 energy I barely have enough Oyster?s to get the Prison to lvl 2. I guess this event is not for me. Unless I buy a few energy packs, but the main price does not contribute that much to my queendom. I most probably do something wrong, but it?s better for me to pull out the event (so sad) plug and focus on getting the fish. Artwork is as usual great! Loads of success for all of you in this event.
    Why would you give up already? The event has just be***.
    Because of the time difference, I've just be*** Goal 5 (upgrading the Pearlescent Prison to Lv.2 ), and I'm not overly worried.
    We have 2 weeks... take a deep breath and just work on it goal by goal.
    Try to remember Ivy and don't be intimidated by the goals to come or other players being further along.
    Getting the Faerie Chests can be done just by participating in the event, so you don't have to choose 1 or the other.
    Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Why would you give up already? The event has just be***.
    Because of the time difference, I've just be*** Goal 5 (upgrading the Pearlescent Prison to Lv.2 ), and I'm not overly worried.
    We have 2 weeks... take a deep breath and just work on it goal by goal.
    Try to remember Ivy and don't be intimidated by the goals to come or other players being further along.
    Getting the Faerie Chests can be done just by participating in the event, so you don't have to choose 1 or the other.
    Good luck!
    I concur. I guess it's a bit of a sticker shock when you have to fulfil the higher level requirements for the first time, but this event format is used often and is, I think, quite doable. Yes, I have quite a few energy droppers myself, but this event only requires something like 200-250 energy per day, which you can get from the free Refills alone.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Free refills?

The hidden forest timed main questline triggered for me. I’m not sure I’ll be able to do it with the event. Do events roll out back to back consistently, where it’s common to have to complete both?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by oledoeeyes View Post
    I can?t find a skunk anywhere! Larkspurs are fang beasts, rocks are dire boars and golems , trees are fang beasts. So far twenty spawns of anything but skunks. Anyone else having this problem?
    Yes! I have gotten a total of 3 skunkupines and I?ve chopped a lot of the rocks, various trees and tended to many flowers. This is insane. I?m going to try growing Aspen trees since I remember spawning skunkupines from those.

Very frustrating!

Executive Chef
    Denise is a rare drop from ‘decode the message’ adventure has a 12 hour collection time. I was maxed out on everything collected so far from the leaderboard prize iguana, which dropped things like mermaid scales so imagine my surprise when Denise dropped 5 energy only after 12h. I bet I will just get water at next collection though! She makes a bubble sound when tapped. Sounds a little like the laser sounds of retro arcade games actually, if you know what I mean?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9716881E-350D-47B8-90B3-C90DCA41A89A.jpeg 
Views:	80 
Size:	217.0 KB 
ID:	55583Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9675D843-891F-4C70-975F-94426D69F3A5.jpeg 
Views:	86 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	55584Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8E95033E-27C0-4E8E-A4D0-9E407722A7B6.jpeg 
Views:	81 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	55585

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Denise is a rare drop from ‘decode the message’ adventure has a 12 hour collection time. I was maxed out on everything collected so far from the leaderboard prize iguana, which dropped things like mermaid scales so imagine my surprise when Denise dropped 5 energy only after 12h. I bet I will just get water at next collection though! She makes a bubble sound when tapped. Sounds a little like the laser sounds of retro arcade games actually, if you know what I mean?

Denise is adorable! Congrats on getting it! : D
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Free refills?

The hidden forest timed main questline triggered for me. I’m not sure I’ll be able to do it with the event. Do events roll out back to back consistently, where it’s common to have to complete both?
    Free refills means the energy you get every 3 minutes/ total refill every 2 hours.

Events are times back to back. When a new Main Storyline 'comes out' for the first time, you get time (1 week) to finish the timed part.
    But if you trigger them later, it overlaps with normal events.
    If I were you I would focus on this (Under the sea) event.
    I can't remember the timed event for 'The Hidden Forest' but I do know those Timed events are hard to finish.
    And even without winning the reward, the Main Storyline Events are fun. They take long, but you'll miss them once you finish them all.
    Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post

Super cute!!! Congratulations, and thanks for sharing!
    Good luck to everyone on winning your own Denise

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast