Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/21: Under the Sea | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Any word if the timer on the level 6 PP has been fixed? Not upgrading until I know for sure!
    Nope! I will also not update, it is better to hold off at level 5 until you have the final prize.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    You get the Lobster when you do the final upgrade, right? The Octomaid doesn’t seem that special unless I am missing something.

I am however trying to get Denise. Not sure how many times I’ve done the adventure but at least 10 times with zero luck. Gratz to those who did.

I was wrong, I just looked at the Octomaid drops and she IS worthwhile. My apologies. I love the energy droppers even when it’s only a small amount of energy.
    Last edited by Galadraal; 05-26-20 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Checked the details on Octomaid

Executive Chef
    Timer on level 6 pearlescent prison has been fixed. I collected from it 2h ago and checked just now as the craft for anglerfish troll was coincidentally finished at this point and the prison was ready. Timer now counts down from 2h not 8h. Note progress bar in attached pic below.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01D4CB2C-F0A4-425C-B3C1-A84AB2CE0421.jpeg 
Views:	78 
Size:	182.7 KB 
ID:	55604

I have had a few collections with zero sand dollars. I?ve never gotten more than one even though I?m collecting from two sawmills. My frustration is with ?Message in a Bottle?. I?d like to go on adventures to get more upgrade materials but I?ve just hit five rocks but no MIB. Update: just collected one Message in a bottle after collecting from two rocks- that?s 40 energy per bottle.
    Last edited by petal2092; 05-26-20 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Wanted to update the status of collecting Message in a bottle.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes the timer has been fixed on the P/Prison back to 2 hours. At the conclusion of the event, it will likely revert to a 7 hour timer given that was the glitch, but I guess we wait till the end for confirmation.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    So do shipwheel or masthead (crafted in atrium)have drops or are they strictly a decoration?
    The ship wheel is only a decoration too

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coleoptera42 View Post
    What is the best (free) way to trigger skunkupines? I have always had trouble triggering skunkupines! I?m considering giving up. I?m not a low level player, they just don?t show up.
    I get them most from flowers and trees.

Good luck

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Soo, the good news (for me) is that I'm all done collecting event materials, and that I got quite a few Ivy drops from adventures. So now it's basically just waiting for 8 more saltwater drops and collecting Pearl clusters in the meantime.
    The bad news is, unsurprisingly, that I didn't get Denise the Seahorse, which is a pity. It's the first special adventure drop in a very long time I would really have liked to get. Oh well, it wasn't meant to be. I'm still not willing to waste tons of energy and golden nuggets for a very rare drop I might still never get.
    Good luck to those still collecting materials! Don't be discouraged, we're not yet even at the midway Point of this event!

Question: Does anyone know how much it Costs to get one more oyster in the workshop? I said I had collected all my Event materials, but I'm actually exactly one oyster short. Since I have more than enough currently, I don't see how much that one extra would cost me to buy with gems. Can someone please let me know? Thanks!
    Since it can take 4-6 hits of a rock to get an oyster, why not just buy a rock for 1000 coins instead of gemming? Then wait for WW to demolish the rock sans oysters. Or even later...I am thinking of getting a few extra just 'cause they look so cool....
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

I was glad too see that I finally got an adventure prize. My first one and I have been playing for over 2 years, but mine will only drop mermaid scales. I am now maxed out on those so getting nothing from her. Is mine broken??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kooshgoosh View Post
    I was glad too see that I finally got an adventure prize. My first one and I have been playing for over 2 years, but mine will only drop mermaid scales. I am now maxed out on those so getting nothing from her. Is mine broken??
    i think its similar to other multi item droppers recently. While it states that various things will drop you may only get one maybe two per collection.. i think we are still gathering evidence.. I have Denises on other accounts and I have gotten fish bubbles more then anything else.