Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/21: Under the Sea | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by coleoptera42 View Post
    What is the best (free) way to trigger skunkupines? I have always had trouble triggering skunkupines! I?m considering giving up. I?m not a low level player, they just don?t show up.
    Wheat and tomatoes have been my main source for Skunks the last couple of days.
    Good luck finding them.

Thank you I had no idea

Farm Supplier
    Yay! This is my first time ever winning the prize from the adventure in community events. I really love the artwork on this event and can?t wait to get the anglerfish too! I?m hoping I can finish this event bc I missed a couple of ivy collections and also have been busy to collect every 2 hours. I think it will be a close one for me. Good luck everyone!

My first collection from Denise was fish, mermaid scale and a GEM! Awesome drop so far, fingers crossed it will continue!
    Last edited by wintersno; 05-27-20 at 11:17 PM.

Executive Chef
    i haven't gotten ivy's stuff even once in one of my adventures!
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersno View Post
    Yay! This is my first time ever winning the prize from the adventure in community events. I really love the artwork on this event and can?t wait to get the anglerfish too! I?m hoping I can finish this event bc I missed a couple of ivy collections and also have been busy to collect every 2 hours. I think it will be a close one for me. Good luck everyone!

My first collection from Denise was fish, mermaid scale and a GEM! Awesome drop so far, fingers crossed it will continue!
    Congratulations on winning Denise wintersno! (and all other who won her, congratulations to you too, good to see many happy players here) Good luck with the rest of the event.
    I can't wait for my Anglerfish too! He looks so cool.
    I made the Shipwheel, but I think I will skip the Masterhead.
    Really enjoying this event and the art.
    Good luck everyone!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    Ouch!
    Try not to let it discourage you.

Executive Chef
    Well, 6 more Ivy collections (and lots of shell collections, I'm only at 406 of the items). I can't believe I'm still on a 2 hour timer for my game watching when I really only need Ivy every 12 hours. I do still have a few of the mussels from chickens, but for now I'm using chickens as my animal collections for faerie goals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    You should still be ok. I received 2 ivy drops and will finish Sunday morning, so if you don't miss Ivy, you can finish Monday. Hopefully you're upgrading to level 5 today to start getting 15 things from the oyster prison every 2 hours.

Fashion Designer
    I just did my first collection from the Gerard the Lobster and didn’t get anything not even a black flag. Is this a glitch? I thought he was an energy dropper and he has a 22 hour timer.

Let me cry here, sorry, I cannot cope with it alone. I have sent out at least 12 journeys (maybe more), and no Denise!! Bottle drops for the journey is 60+ energy per one bottle, plus golden nuggets, such a waste of resources. I find it very unfair. There should be possibility to buy Denise for gems, or gem-increase the chances, or simply guaranteeing Denise by max 10 journeys (with chance of less journeys for the lucky players). It's very sad and even frustrating, S8, please correct it!