Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/21: Under the Sea | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    This has been the norm for every one of these events. Some get the rare drop almost instantly, others NEVER get it no matter what. Try to put this issue in the "I Don't Care" box. I have.
    I agree
    Just accept not all prizes are for everyone.
    Sent out adventures just for materials.
    Don't expect anything else and save yourself a lot of disappointment. (I learned this the hard way)

Executive Chef
    Also I think it's time to do away with those fairy chests that you have to chop. Those prizes are just sad.
    No, don't take away the Faerie Chests!
    I think their such fun extra's. If you participate in events, it costs you (almost always) nothing extra to win them. So free prizes.
    I don't care much for decoration only prizes, but there are some great prizes among them sometimes. And definitely some good looking prizes!
    Suzie is still one of my favorite's EVER (she's the grumpy looking Skunk. grumpy because she was sent to the crazy hair dresser)
    And I'm very much looking foreword to getting the Anglerfish Troll!
    It's also a good way for lower level players to win some useful things if completing an event is not possible yet.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Congratulations on winning Denise wintersno! (and all other who won her, congratulations to you too, good to see many happy players here) Good luck with the rest of the event.
    I can't wait for my Anglerfish too! He looks so cool.
    I made the Shipwheel, but I think I will skip the Masterhead.
    Really enjoying this event and the art.
    Good luck everyone!
    Thanks RonjaR82! Second collection from Denise was fish and mermaid scales. I?ve realized sometimes these event prizes are a hit or miss but I?m really hoping Denise ends up having good drops... I really like Maybee the fairy bc she drops all sorts of different goodies. But I guess it also depends on what things people may be working on in their kingdom. There were many times I was so low on mermaid scales so I?m glad I have another resource.

Executive Chef
    I've decided to make the Masterhead anyway, even though it's just deco only.
    But I was surprised by how big it is, and happy I crafted her.
    She looks really good in a sea/ ship/ Mermaid area.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2644.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	246.8 KB 
ID:	55624

Edit, sorry for the 2 photo's.
    I removed the first (next to the Christmas area) because I thought she looked better on my Mermaid Island, but the first photo remains, and I can't remove it for some reason...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2643.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	307.2 KB 
ID:	55623  

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersno View Post
    Thanks RonjaR82! Second collection from Denise was fish and mermaid scales. I?ve realized sometimes these event prizes are a hit or miss but I?m really hoping Denise ends up having good drops... I really like Maybee the fairy bc she drops all sorts of different goodies. But I guess it also depends on what things people may be working on in their kingdom. There were many times I was so low on mermaid scales so I?m glad I have another resource.
    I definitely think Denise is among the better Adventure prizes out there.
    Blue Anenome and Ocean Reef are expensive to buy, and super handy if you have to complete the Mermaid Main Story Line. (and if you're past that it's always handy to chop them for Elven trades)
    A chance for Gems and Energy.. well, that speaks for itself. (awesome!)
    The Fish Bubble is a fun decoration, I always like deco droppers. (even if I can't use all the deco's, it's still fun to have!)
    Mermaid Scales are always handy (if you're not maxed on the Essences)
    And if you don't get any of the fun stuff, you still get Water, Jewels, Fish and/or Fur. (and somehow I'm always out of Water..)

I think she's an excellent prize. (+ She's obviously super cute! )
    Hope to see her again in the Baron's Tent, on Sale or in a Monster Hunt!

I agree that the fairy chests are a good extra. They are very little work which I'm guessing why they aren't massive prizes. It's always a nice extra though.

I really love getting deco only items. I hate having items on my board that I'm not collecting from because of the various floating "ready for collection" symbols. It clutters up my kingdom and slows the game down so I put everything superfluous away, even cool stuff. Non-animated deco is a great way to put cute things in my kingdom that won't slow things down or have a distracting yellow arrow.

Also, yes, the mast is a lot bigger than I was expecting. I'm going to need to expand my ocean section after this event. I was thinking about that last night before I fell asleep and in my dreams, the building was 6x6- I didn't know how I was ever going to fit it in my kingdom! I may need to take a small break haha

Banned
    This has been the norm for every one of these events. Some get the rare drop almost instantly, others NEVER get it no matter what. Try to put this issue in the "I Don't Care" box. I have.
    Also I think it's time to do away with those fairy chests that you have to chop. Those prizes are just sad.
    One more thing (gripe). Please do away with visiting other kingdoms. It just causes havoc for me!
    Do you not remember Petunia the Bard... that was one of the best Faerie Chest prizes ever.. and it wasnt even the hard one to get.. that was easy for a low level player to get and drops Lumin and Enchanted essence.. which is like tough for a low level player.. I got 4 of her on my low level account and could not be more pleased... I agree this time around the prizes are so so.. but the past ones make up for that.

Executive Chef
    done everything except for the last 8 ivy collections. and some rocks. not many. i'll probably get enough for one more adventure. but i have only gotten ivy bottle once during the adventure. just a bunch of other easy stuff
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersno View Post
    My Denises have so far dropped things similar to a dragon - I've gotten gems and 5 energy from them so I'm happy!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    My Denises have so far dropped things similar to a dragon - I've gotten gems and 5 energy from them so I'm happy!
    You have multiple Denises?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx