Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/21: Under the Sea | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by candylou36 View Post
    Thank you. I thought that it would only increase it by 1 for each upgrade. But if it by 4 so a level 2 would mean 8 energy I will upgrade it. Thank you again.
    Sorry, I seem to have phrased that poorly! You get one more energy for each level that you upgrade. You said you had 86 gold tokens, which is almost enough to do all the upgrades (you'd need 90 total, I believe). As tigarlilyvol said, you get 8 energy at the final level, which is 4 more than without upgrades, so that's what I was referring to.

Ok, this has gone quite off topic for this thread... I've gotten my Octomaid yesterday and am now waiting to connect from her for the first time. I'm really curious how her drops will turn out over time. I know she has the chance to drop some good stuff, but I don't much like random droppers, so we'll see if I keep collecting from her regularly.

Executive Chef
    I got Coral and she looks amazing.
    Such gorgeous artwork this event! All 3 prizes (Coral, Gerard and Anglerfish) will stay in my Queendom, regardless of their drops.
    I cleared the bottom left 3 pieces of land in the photo. I'm a bit broke now, but I always love to have/ make room for any new additions/ prizes.

Good luck to all players trying to complete the event!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2647.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	268.7 KB 
ID:	55652
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 06-02-20 at 01:22 AM.

Upgrade to level 6 pearlescent prison

[QUOTE=ShibuyaCloth;1620302]Nope! I will also not update, ive read glitch was fixed but wont let me upgrade with all supplies

Farm Supplier
    So, I am about to get everything but the Adventure prize, & I am wondering ... can I save the UNOPENED (& still in Inventory) Fairy Chests for the next time, or will they either disappear/become worthless? I don't want the deco stuff (LOVE the Anglerfish Troll!!!)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-02-20 at 04:37 PM. Reason: removed swearing - see forum rules

Executive Chef
    The unopened faerie chests don't disappear but they do become deco only.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    The unopened faerie chests don't disappear but they do become deco only.
    Thanks! That seems silly, since they constantly re-use that image ... but good to know!

Rhino Keeper
    How do I get more pearl clusters except for the prison every 2 hours? Is it from rocks? Thank you.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    How do I get more pearl clusters except for the prison every 2 hours? Is it from rocks? Thank you.
    When you defeat the anglerfish it also drops clusters. Not many though, but every one helps!

Farm Supplier
    Also, you can get pearl clusters from opening fairy chests.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Oh yes, of course you do! Thanks wintersno!

For all, make sure you remember to visit the community to complete the last goal so you get Gerard if you don't manage to get enough pearl clusters....